Scroll to see replies

Original post by rebekap01
Prospective course: MSc Social Data Science
Expected grade: First
Nationality: Slovak
Current university: LSE
Current course: BSc Psychological and Behavioural Science
College preferences: Keble
Other universities you’re applying to: LSE, UCL, University of Amsterdam, University of Copenhagen

Did you apply for the November deadline?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 81
Just got my first rejection from NDORMS (MRes). Good luck to everyone else!
Original post by Anonymous
Did you apply for the November deadline?

Yes, I did
Nervously waiting for my response (November deadline). Hopeful of hearing back in December as I have received an offer from Imperial as well.
as much as i would love it if we all heard back in december, looking at last year's thread I feel that many of us may not hear back until mid-feb 2023
as much as i would love it if we all heard back in december, looking at last year's thread I feel that many of us may not hear back until mid-feb 2023

I think most November deadline applicants will hear back in mid-Jan. I really hope they announce results earlier though :smile:
Man that email for the survey sent me into a slight panic 😂
Man that email for the survey sent me into a slight panic 😂

Same here…bit unfair that they did that
I’ll respond to their survey when they respond to me!
My November deadline has been pushed out to January assessment deadline. Same for anyone else?
Original post by matthew90
My November deadline has been pushed out to January assessment deadline. Same for anyone else?

No changes nor updates from my end--which program you apply for?
will my application get rejected outright if my referees are late to send their references? they're all lecturers. I asked if they could be referees, they said yes, and I sent off my application almost two weeks ago... only one has given their reference. What do I do?
Original post by AelinAshryver
will my application get rejected outright if my referees are late to send their references? they're all lecturers. I asked if they could be referees, they said yes, and I sent off my application almost two weeks ago... only one has given their reference. What do I do?

Remind them to submit.
Original post by matthew90

Which subject?
Original post by AelinAshryver

As mentioned previously if you can get two of them to submit by the deadline you should be okay. The third will probably have to submit at some later point.
Reply 95
Original post by Sandtrooper
Welcome to everyone, and best of luck with your applications!

Prospective course:
Achieved (or expected) grade:
Nationality:
Current (or last) university:
Current (or last) course:

College preferences:
Other universities you’re applying to:

Disclaimer: Please note, unless stated otherwise, posters on this thread do not work for the Oxford's admissions department, therefore do not take our opinion as being 100% accurate. If you need certainty, contact Oxford directly.

Last year's thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7053424

Prospective course: DPhil in Clinical Medicine (Nuffield Department of Medicine)
Achieved (or expected) grade: GPA 3.5/4.0
Nationality: China
Current (or last) university: Johns Hopkins University
Current (or last) course: Master in Biochemistry
College preferences: No preferences
Other universities you’re applying to: MRC LMB

Does anyone know when will Oxford send the interview invitation for the DPhil in Clinical Medicine (NDM)?

Thank you so much!
Good luck everyone
Has anyone elses upload button disappeared? Mine did two evenings ago (+1 GMT). I'm taking it as a good sign... hopefully....
Mine did too! What program did you apply to?
Original post by boopbopbeep2244
Has anyone elses upload button disappeared? Mine did two evenings ago (+1 GMT). I'm taking it as a good sign... hopefully....
Original post by peonypeony23
Mine did too! What program did you apply to?

Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance. What did you apply to?
Linguistics, Phonetics, and Philology! Maybe it's to do with the University vacation? It's put me a little on edge, I have to say haha
Original post by boopbopbeep2244
Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance. What did you apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending