The Student Room Group

Lost provisional after passing driving test

I passed my driving test a few months ago and kept my provisional and paper certificate to send off myself. I’ve lost my provisional but still have my paper certificate. Has anyone had a similar problem or know how I can send off for my full licence without my provisional?
Moved to Cars and motoring
Reply 2
On the back of the pass certificate it should say how to send it off yourself and the address to send it to 👍🏻
Original post by Hollie morris
I passed my driving test a few months ago and kept my provisional and paper certificate to send off myself. I’ve lost my provisional but still have my paper certificate. Has anyone had a similar problem or know how I can send off for my full licence without my provisional?
Yes
Original post by Hollie morris

Hi, sorry I see this is from a year ago but I’m going through the same issue now. What did you end up doing? 🫣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending