The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

MSc Mental Health Nursing 2022

Hi all,

I couldn't find a thread for those starting MSc Mental Health Nursing this year, so figured I'd make one :smile:

I haven't used TSR since my undergrad really, so curious to know if anyone else who's joining is online!

If anyone does see this and it doesn't get lost in the ether, I'm keen to find any resources for training as a mental health nurse. Google isn't helping me too much, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough..
Where will you be studying?

I start MSc Mental Health nursing at LJMU in September x
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Zerosgirl92
Where will you be studying?

I start MSc Mental Health nursing at LJMU in September x

Hey! I am going to be at City :smile: have you done anything in preparation for the course? x
Reply 3
Original post by EdenL
Hi :smile:
I’m going to be starting on the Adult and Mental Health MSc at City too. Was wondering if you’d found any useful reading resources? I applied later than most so feel like I’m a bit behind! x

Exciting - I'm sure we will overlap!! :smile:
I believe there is a reading list out, I saw it in one of the post graduate newsletter emails I got. I bought a couple of books I'd seen recommended through my online searches before I saw the reading list though. The only one I've started reading is 'How to Survive your Nursing Placement' and I recommend :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by hollyyytr
Exciting - I'm sure we will overlap!! :smile:
I believe there is a reading list out, I saw it in one of the post graduate newsletter emails I got. I bought a couple of books I'd seen recommended through my online searches before I saw the reading list though. The only one I've started reading is 'How to Survive your Nursing Placement' and I recommend :smile:

Hi hope you’re well. I’m joining city university for MSc mental health nursing this September 2023. how are you finding the course so far and any advice to take on before starting the course. Where are you staying in terms of accommodation and how are you doing financially if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks a lot
Original post by sameerrugby
Hi hope you’re well. I’m joining city university for MSc mental health nursing this September 2023. how are you finding the course so far and any advice to take on before starting the course. Where are you staying in terms of accommodation and how are you doing financially if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks a lot

Hello!!

Congratulations of getting an offer from City!!! My name is Kelly and I am First year Bsc Adult nursing student and a student rep at City. If you have any questions please let me know, I'm happy to help!! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending