I gave you a new gem :coma:

You are a star.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 781
jonny abandoned me tonight ¬_¬
let's shun him.
Early exit from sports night today. It's like the end of an era. I am seriously sick of the union.
littleshambles
Early exit from sports night today. It's like the end of an era. I am seriously sick of the union.

You suck. I took a quick scout around for you, but to no avail.

That said, I made such a tit of myself last night, so all is forgiven.
The Mute
You suck. I took a quick scout around for you, but to no avail.

On Wednesday? Saw you there before I left sir! I haven't been out since then though, I may as well be DEAD frankly.

That said, I made such a tit of myself last night, so all is forgiven.

Elaborate. :bigsmile:
Reply 785
i'm still wanting to promote a tsr pub quiz team. with a suitably tsr'ian team name.
Universally Challenged. Appropriate methinks...

My other suggestion is 'Quizzy Rascal' :biggrin:
Reply 787
no. more tsr'ish. subscribers get it nightly, or something like that. something stupid.
OH COME ON. QUIZZY RASCAL IS GENIUS!

You don't appreciate good taste, clearly.
Lethal Quizzle tbh.
Reply 790
I like sitting on the steps in the main quad at night time :moon:
Reply 791
aw <3
Reply 792
Noémie
WHO WANTS TO FORM A TSR PUB QUIZ TEAM AND MASH IT UP THURSDAY EVENING?!?!?! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(sleep deprivation = more mental than usual)

AARRRRGH PUB QUIZ YEAH!!!

Um so yes, me please. Although Thursday night is also the night that my local pub has its pub quiz...

I friggin' love pub quizes. Yay trivial knowledge that is otherwise useless :woo:

I vote The Student Boom as our team name (it's appropriately crap methinks)
a_t
I like sitting on the steps in the main quad at night time :moon:

I need a bit of that, cleanse the mind like.

I didn't get into UQAM. I can't even go to Canada in the next eighteen months at all. This stinks.
Reply 794
rockrunride
I need a bit of that, cleanse the mind like.

I didn't get into UQAM. I can't even go to Canada in the next eighteen months at all. This stinks.

whats uqam?
a_t
whats uqam?

http://www.uqam.ca/

University I applied to for my year abroad.
Reply 796
I think you should call it REPresent me!
Reply 797
paddy's suggestion wins. omg it is actually ftw. that is so awesome. jonny you're coming to it, and so are you paddy you can sit out just one week's quiz at your local, aaand who else would like to join?
Noémie
paddy's suggestion wins. omg it is actually ftw. that is so awesome. jonny you're coming to it, and so are you paddy you can sit out just one week's quiz at your local, aaand who else would like to join?

i would like to but the next few weeks are looking pretty darn busy for me :frown:
Reply 799
Noémie

:woo:

I called my local pub quiz team Fact Hunt :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending