The Student Room Group

Official: University of Worcester A101 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

So I read the thread last year recently and from what I gathered you are shortlisted then sit the casper test prior to interview - some users speculated if you may not get an interview if the situation judgement in the casper test was very poor?
But the Casper makes 1/3 of your overall score and both panel interview another 1/3 each (assuming it’s the same format this year)
Original post by Helpmeplsthanks1
Does anyone know if you are shortlisted to take the Casper test, if you are guaranteed an interview after that, or if you are selected to an interview based on your Casper test?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by socialtourist0
So I read the thread last year recently and from what I gathered you are shortlisted then sit the casper test prior to interview - some users speculated if you may not get an interview if the situation judgement in the casper test was very poor?
But the Casper makes 1/3 of your overall score and both panel interview another 1/3 each (assuming it’s the same format this year)

Thank you so much does anyone have an idea when Worcester will be sending out invitation to Casper test or rejections based on last year?
Original post by Helpmeplsthanks1
Thank you so much does anyone have an idea when Worcester will be sending out invitation to Casper test or rejections based on last year?

That isn’t very useful unfortunately as they interviewed internationals earlier as they only opened applications to home students in April
I am so confused. I didn't apply to Worcester as they said it would not be open for home students. Did they change last minute? I would have liked to apply here so if they did change it is such a shame...
Original post by Grad_Medic
I am so confused. I didn't apply to Worcester as they said it would not be open for home students. Did they change last minute? I would have liked to apply here so if they did change it is such a shame...

It’s been on the website that they were accepting home students during September they confirmed an email by someone here too - not sure exactly how early it was decided but it was available online
So there’s less than 20 places available including deferrals from last year
(edited 1 year ago)
Does anyone know when we could expect to hear back from Worcester regarding CASPer and then interviews? Ik some unis are sending out CASPer invites this month so was just wondering. Thanks x
have they sent out interviews and CASPR dates already ?
Original post by ririrkc
have they sent out interviews and CASPR dates already ?

Not that ik of. If anyone has received anything then let us know ahaha
Not heard anything yet
Anyone heard back from Worcester?
Original post by ririrkc
Anyone heard back from Worcester?

Nothing yet
Anyone had to fill out a form yet?
(Original post by knight999)Anyone had to fill out a form yet?
They asked me to fill out a form to find out wether I was home student or international. But that was weeks ago. Now just waiting for interview offers
Original post by ririrkc
(Original post by knight999)Anyone had to fill out a form yet?
They asked me to fill out a form to find out wether I was home student or international. But that was weeks ago. Now just waiting for interview offers

Oh, i didn't get a form to fill out, that's a bit worrying
Don't worry it was probably due to my passport differences I made a mistake when I filled out my application stating I was Indian but I had a British passport.
Original post by KMaisey
Oh, i didn't get a form to fill out, that's a bit worrying
Anyone know what on earth is going on with Worcester this year 🤣 just radio silence apart from the acknowledgement email (which was sent later than any other unis I applied to 😭)
Original post by Mdaudi302
Anyone know what on earth is going on with Worcester this year 🤣 just radio silence apart from the acknowledgement email (which was sent later than any other unis I applied to 😭)

I don't know about Worcester but last year the unis i applied to mostly got back to us about interviews in December. So I definitely wouldn't be worried at this stage about not hearing about interviews yet.

I did call them and they said if you’re shortlisted for CASPer you’ll hear about it in January and it should be in mid Jan. interviews will go out from end of jan and will happen in Feb I believe :smile:
Original post by Emmaharris499
I did call them and they said if you’re shortlisted for CASPer you’ll hear about it in January and it should be in mid Jan. interviews will go out from end of jan and will happen in Feb I believe :smile:

Is CASper pre or post interview?
Is CASper pre or post interview?

Pre interview. As far as I know you only get shortlisted for CASPer if you’re also gonna get an interview invite. CASPer counts for 33% of the total offer score. The other ~67% comes from both the panel interviews I believe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending