The Student Room Group

Change of address

After a problem with my post, I found out that an important part of my address was missing (we did not know it was important until my Dad went to the local post office).

I have e-mailed all of my uni's and received feedback and each have told me to update it on UCAS.

Each time I have tried to update my address on UCAS, firstly it does not fit and secondly I always get an error page.

Is there an address I can e-mail to solve this problem?
Reply 1
I would phone them up and tell them if I were you.
Reply 2
rottcodd
I would phone them up and tell them if I were you.

Will I get to speak to a human though or is it just going to be a machine as I'd rather e-mail if I have to speak to some robot.
Reply 3
The problem with emailing them is that it won't happen instantly, and it's fairly important you let them know what your address is as quickly as possible so that you can receive any relevant stuff that they need to send you in the post. It will probably start off with a robot but you will eventually get to speak to a human.
Reply 4
rottcodd
The problem with emailing them is that it won't happen instantly, and it's fairly important you let them know what your address is as quickly as possible so that you can receive any relevant stuff that they need to send you in the post. It will probably start off with a robot but you will eventually get to speak to a human.

Oh right, i'll get that sorted asap.

Cheers :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending