The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Postgraduate Application Rounds

Hi.

So I just submitted my postgraduate application for round 1 but my one of my referees hasn't received an email from the Imperial to send his reference letter. I'm worried the email address may have been keyed in wrongly. I'm now thinking of starting my application all over again for round 2.

Does it make a difference if I do so?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi.

So I just submitted my postgraduate application for round 1 but my one of my referees hasn't received an email from the Imperial to send his reference letter. I'm worried the email address may have been keyed in wrongly. I'm now thinking of starting my application all over again for round 2.

Does it make a difference if I do so?

You can recheck the email address or mail the authorities. I applied in October and at that time there were quite a lot of glitches in the system. My referees did receive the link to add my LOR but the link wasn't working, so they were advised to mail the LOR to the college at some email address and it worked (I have a conditional offer from Imperial)
So, I think you should mail the dept what to do or check your myimperial a/c if you can change the mail address or not. Best of luck!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ayusamb
You can recheck the email address or mail the authorities. I applied in October and at that time there were quite a lot of glitches in the system. My referees did receive the link to add my LOR but the link wasn't working, so they were advised to mail the LOR to the college at some email address and it worked (I have a conditional offer from Imperial)
So, I think you should mail the dept what to do or check your myimperial a/c if you can change the mail address or not. Best of luck!

Thanks for your reply! Turns out my referee missed the email. Probably went to spam.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thanks for your reply! Turns out my referee missed the email. Probably went to spam.

No problem, best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending