The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

Accommodation

I know accommodation offers started on 11 July. I still haven’t heard, is this common?
don't worry they're handing out offers until the last day off July! I only got mine yesterday and i know lots of others still haven't got theirs yet so youre good :smile:
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Hello,

This can be common. Offers should be out by the end of July, so you should hear within a few days

Try not to worry to much :smile:

Rebecca
Original post by Rebecca YSJ
Hello,

This can be common. Offers should be out by the end of July, so you should hear within a few days

Try not to worry to much :smile:

Rebecca

People should be worried!
Four choices made, all for halls, applied in March and my daughter has been informed she has been given a room in a four bedded 'University managed' house. Very poor that you can't accommodate them. My Daughter will be removing YSJ as her firm because of this.
Original post by Anonymous
People should be worried!
Four choices made, all for halls, applied in March and my daughter has been informed she has been given a room in a four bedded 'University managed' house. Very poor that you can't accommodate them. My Daughter will be removing YSJ as her firm because of this.

I am really sorry to hear the accommodation team were not able to accommodate your daughters choices. I know the accommodation team usually pride themselves on being able to allocate students to at least one of their preferred preferences. I can only sympathise with how frustrating this must be and on behalf of the accommodation team and York St John I apologise for this.

I can provide you with details for the accommodation team if you feel this may help.

The details are as follows
Email : [email protected]
Telephone : 01904 876 660

Again I am really sorry.

Rebecca
Original post by Rebecca YSJ
I am really sorry to hear the accommodation team were not able to accommodate your daughters choices. I know the accommodation team usually pride themselves on being able to allocate students to at least one of their preferred preferences. I can only sympathise with how frustrating this must be and on behalf of the accommodation team and York St John I apologise for this.

I can provide you with details for the accommodation team if you feel this may help.

The details are as follows
Email : [email protected]
Telephone : 01904 876 660

Again I am really sorry.

Rebecca

That’s not true really is it?? I got put in muir house when it wasn’t on any of mine and others have been put in like Baldwin etc when they didn’t put it. Can anything be done as the alternative is like student castle which is £200 a week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending