The Student Room Group

Dnd puzzle help.

Hello all.

Looking for ideas to flesh out a puzzle I have in mind. It goes like this.

The PCs enter a dimly lit medium sized room. In the middle of the room is a small empty table. In the corner of the room is a table full of items. A small light from one side of the room shines across the middle table to the wall on the opposite side.

A small silhouetted scene plays out like puppets on the wall which I will narrate problems for the silhouettes to overcome with the help of the PCs.

The idea is that they must look through the items on the table in the corner and put it on the middle table where the light will create a shadow for the silhouette puppets to use but I need scenarios for the puppets to overcome.

For example. A small shadow girl encounters a locked door. The PCs must find a key and put it on the table where the light created a shadow of the key which which silhouette can use.

I have an idea where I can use the ace of spades which could be a shovel or a toy plush horse to create a horse but I need more.

Any help appreciated.
Original post by Guru Jason
Hello all.

The PCs enter a dimly lit medium sized room. In the middle of the room is a small empty table. In the corner of the room is a table full of items. A small light from one side of the room shines across the middle table to the wall on the opposite side.

A small silhouetted scene plays out like puppets on the wall which I will narrate problems for the silhouettes to overcome with the help of the PCs.

The idea is that they must look through the items on the table in the corner and put it on the middle table where the light will create a shadow for the silhouette puppets to use but I need scenarios for the puppets to overcome.

For example. A small shadow girl encounters a locked door. The PCs must find a key and put it on the table where the light created a shadow of the key which which silhouette can use.

I have an idea where I can use the ace of spades which could be a shovel or a toy plush horse to create a horse but I need more.

Any help appreciated.

Hi there.

@AngryJellyfish may be able to help. :smile:
Original post by Guru Jason
Hello all.

Any help to find Acrylic dice is appreciated.

Hey, sorry for bumping thread.

I'm on the hunt for some stunning resin and acrylic dice sets right here in the UK. Whether you're a collector or a seller, I'd love to hear from you!

I've been scouring local shops and online marketplaces, but I'm hoping to find some unique, handcrafted dice that I might have missed. If you know of any hidden gems or artisans crafting beautiful dice, please share their info.

Quick Reply

Latest