The Student Room Group

Your Favorite PC Game is ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flavorflav11
The Witcher 3 is a strong contender for this, though I also like the Deus Ex and Fallout games a lot

deus Ex 1 is such an amazing game although i have a soft spot for late 1990s to early 2000s games even though i wasnt even born let alone old enough to play em
In the vast cosmos of gaming, I'm currently orbiting the Apex, and it's an interstellar adventure. But what's the secret sauce to my success? It's Levelupper, of course! These folks are like the wizards of WoW boosting services. Whether it's PvP carry, Arena domination, dungeon runs, power leveling, or Warcraft raid crushing, they've got it all covered. It's like having a gaming genie at your service. And the best part? You pay a fair price, and the results are out-of-this-world. Your character will be so legendary; even aliens will want to join your guild! Ready to level up your Apex journey? Check out Levelupper and start your epic quest!
(edited 7 months ago)
I absloutly love Steep ( I'm a skier) and currently I’m really enjoying Jedi Fallen Order.
Original post by Qustya
The Legend of Zelda for sure :smile:

Mate not PC but it is a very good game.
Original post by JVM2020
I like the old platform games from the 90s. You can use Boxer or DosBox which you can download for free.

Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake are my favourite ones so far.

Dude try Star Wars Dark Forces if you like doom you’ll love that.
Vanilla WoW
Reply 46
Ahh, so difficult to choose! I'm quite bad using the playstation remote control so I normally play on PC but I have played so many good games! Civ, alpha centauri, Doom, Stellaris, Portal, just to name a few...

Quick Reply

Latest