The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Law @ Lincoln ‘22

Hii I’m starting law in September and I just wanted to ask is there anything particular I should bring/ have done beforehand?, what can i expect? And for those also starting in September are there any group-chats I can join?? :smile:
Original post by _shvrxnxx
Hii I’m starting law in September and I just wanted to ask is there anything particular I should bring/ have done beforehand?, what can i expect? And for those also starting in September are there any group-chats I can join?? :smile:

Hi @_shvrxnxx,

That is great news! I would recommend talking to one of our UniBuddy ambassadors who will be able to offer you some support in terms of what to expect on your course, and if there are any tips they can give so you're prepared before you join us. You can filter the ambassadors by course, so you can speak to someone who also studies Law.

We have an applicants Facebook page for those who have applied to study Law in 2022. You can find that here.

In addition to this, we also have accommodation groups, where you can meet potential flatmates. If you are interested in this, I can send you the link to the accommodation group that is relevant to you!:smile:

Olivia - University of Lincoln Rep
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Lincoln
Hi @_shvrxnxx,

That is great news! I would recommend talking to one of our UniBuddy ambassadors who will be able to offer you some support in terms of what to expect on your course, and if there are any tips they can give so you're prepared before you join us. You can filter the ambassadors by course, so you can speak to someone who also studies Law.

We have an applicants Facebook page for those who have applied to study Law in 2022. You can find that here.

In addition to this, we also have accommodation groups, where you can meet potential flatmates. If you are interested in this, I can send you the link to the accommodation group that is relevant to you!:smile:

Hi Olivia, thank you so much for replying!! I’ll deffo talk to a uni buddy ambassador and have a look at the Facebook page. Also yes I would love for you to send a link regarding accommodation. Thank you so much!! :smile:
Original post by _shvrxnxx
Hi Olivia, thank you so much for replying!! I’ll deffo talk to a uni buddy ambassador and have a look at the Facebook page. Also yes I would love for you to send a link regarding accommodation. Thank you so much!! :smile:

Hi @_shvrxnxx,

No worries at all! Please see a list below of the accommodation groups we have;
- Viking House
- Gateway
- Lincoln Courts
- Pavilions
- Park Court
- Valentine Court
- Cygnet Wharf
- Brayford Quay
- 179 High Street
- Brayford Court
- Longdales Lodge
- Saul House
- Cathedral Street Apartments
- The Junxion
- St Marks

I hope these help!

Any further questions, please do get in touch with us!

Best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest