The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Enrollment at LSBU

Dear LSBU

Could you, updated us on when we can enroll, this issue is becoming very stressful with kids and work.

Please can you post a list for all courses enrollment date etc.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear LSBU

Could you, updated us on when we can enroll, this issue is becoming very stressful with kids and work.

Hi! Congratulations on securing your place to study at LSBU.

The next step is to start your enrolment process through which you officially become an LSBU student.

If you've accepted an offer to study at LSBU, you’ll get an email from [email protected] in August or early September, with a link to the online enrolment portal.

This invitation will be sent to the email address on your record, so make sure we have your up-to-date details. It's also worth adding [email protected] to your address book, and occasionally checking your spam/junk folders, just in case.
Please note: enrolment invitation emails are sent out in batches, so not everyone will receive them at the same time.

If you are yet to receive this email, and you have questions regards;(i.e.) time table or exact start date you can drop an email to [email protected] or call T: 02078156161

To read more on frequently asked question via this link .

You can also view the key term dates via this link.

Kind Regards,

LSBU Team
(edited 1 year ago)
London
Original post by Anonymous
Dear LSBU

Contact admissions and check if there's anything you need to do before. I had to submit documents and confirm I have no convictions before being invited for enrolment and no one told me until I contacted them myself.
Original post by Harriet_12_3
Contact admissions and check if there's anything you need to do before. I had to submit documents and confirm I have no convictions before being invited for enrolment and no one told me until I contacted them myself.

@Harriet_12_3 Congratulations on your offer to study at LSBU! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending