The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Accountancy Degree 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by layreb
No update to UCAS eiither?

Nope no update. I know last year they did a few Newcastle offers on the first Monday of the last week but clearly it’s not the same this year
ooo nice same but I applied for Technology at Queen Mary and also we hear back this Friday its so scary
Original post by AA55
Queen Mary - accounting
Reply 82
Original post by officialabz
ooo nice same but I applied for Technology at Queen Mary and also we hear back this Friday its so scary

lmao i also applied to qmul technology, imagine we’re in the same cohort next year. i don’t think anyone has received offers yet, funny how they said ‘by 24th march’
ahh nice nice and they said in our assessment, we'll "get a call on 24th March morning" so yh lets seee
Original post by seizaa
lmao i also applied to qmul technology, imagine we’re in the same cohort next year. i don’t think anyone has received offers yet, funny how they said ‘by 24th march’
Reply 84
Original post by officialabz
ahh nice nice and they said in our assessment, we'll "get a call on 24th March morning" so yh lets seee

yh ur right tbf, u know anything about the salary? im curious about how it’d work since we’d be going to only uni for the first year.
I'm not too sure but I think for the first year they just fund our uni, we start getting paid from second year onwards (when we start working). But it might be different for different courses
Original post by seizaa
yh ur right tbf, u know anything about the salary? im curious about how it’d work since we’d be going to only uni for the first year.
I have a friend who’s gotten rejected, so they started issuing emails
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 87
Original post by layreb
i have a friend who’s gotten rejected, so they started issuing emails

omfg no wayy this made my heart stop
Reply 88
Original post by layreb

When was their assessment day and which course and uni
Original post by layreb

Make that two.🫠
Reply 90
Original post by layreb
Make that two.🫠

im officially dead
Original post by layreb
Make that two.🫠

So they are emailing and not calling?
I guess those who got rejected are getting emailed, haven’t heard anyone who got accepted yet.

Original post by bobas_smith
So they are emailing and not calling?
Original post by layreb
I guess those who got rejected are getting emailed, haven’t heard anyone who got accepted yet.

Did they provide any feedback?
Original post by LokiRoyalty

Nope, just thanking them for applying and that they didn't meet their performance benchmark.. & something along the lines of competition
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by layreb
Nope, just thanking them for applying and that they didn't meet their performance benchmark.. & something along the lines of competition

Do you know what unis they applied to by any chance?
Original post by bobas_smith
Do you know what unis they applied to by any chance?

Don't think that the University matters for the mere fact that it's PwC who emails you...
Anyway.. Manchester, Newcastle, Notts
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by LokiRoyalty

I received a rejection email around 2 hours ago.

No feedback. Applied to Newcastle for Accounting. Like someone else said, just an email about not meeting the performance benchmark etc.
Original post by chxrliephillips
I received a rejection email around 2 hours ago.

No feedback. Applied to Newcastle for Accounting. Like someone else said, just an email about not meeting the performance benchmark etc.

Sorry to hear that, hope you have other options and are successful in them.
May I ask when your assessment centre was?
Reply 99
Original post by tonkzs-
Sorry to hear that, hope you have other options and are successful in them.
May I ask when your assessment centre was?

I don’t think it matters when your assessment centre was, my friend did his on the 16th which was one of the last days to complete it and got a rejection email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending