The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln A10L (Nottingham at Lincoln) Applicant thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2223333444555
Hey I’ve got 130 / 152 looking to apply for 2024 entry. Would Lincoln be a safe option?

Yes it would, I heard the cutoff last year was around 123. I also got 132 so I'm thinking of applying there too
Reply 561
I have 123 points. Should I apply? I also live in a polar 4 Q1 area, I'm not sure if that affects it
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by 2223333444555
Hey I’ve got 130 / 152 looking to apply for 2024 entry. Would Lincoln be a safe option?

Hi there,

For general or applicant enquiries please visit this page: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/contactus/

I would also suggest coming to an open day to discuss with the course you would like to apply to, as you will get to ask the relevant questions about the course and especially as to the requirements. Alternatively, you can visit the course page over at the University of Lincoln website!

You can book an open day here: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/studywithus/opendaysandvisits/

All the Best,
Jennifer (Third Year Law Student) :smile:
Reply 563
Hi
Please can someone tell me what was 2023 cut off for Lincoln
123 or 121 ?
Thanks
Original post by Anaeem12
Hi
Please can someone tell me what was 2023 cut off for Lincoln
123 or 121 ?
Thanks

think it was 123
Original post by MedMama
think it was 123

The page before when I asked, someone said they got in with 121 non contextual.
Original post by Emily_210567

and can see @Chi chi5 thinks the cut off is more likely to lower than rise due to grade deflation if have understood their posts
Original post by MedMama
and can see @Chi chi5 thinks the cut off is more likely to lower than rise due to grade deflation if have understood their posts

Yes esp since 9s and 8s are scored separately but would only allow max 2 points below 2023 cutoff x
Original post by Emily_210567

I would think they either miscalculated or didn’t realise they were contextual or possibly a near miss and assessed on some holistic route not advertised- not sure they’d do that though
Reply 569
Hello, I have seen
2023 cut off for Nottingham A100 was somewhere around 129/152.
I would like to know whether it was the same threshold for Lincoln Medicine (A10L) as well?
What was the cut off if they were different?

Many thanks in advance
Original post by DeeAbey
Hello, I have seen
I would like to know whether it was the same threshold for Lincoln Medicine (A10L) as well?

Many thanks in advance

No, the threshold for lincoln is a bit lower. Around 123 i heard last year
Original post by DeeAbey
Hello, I have seen

Many thanks in advance

Hi cutoff was 129
Lincoln’s cutoff was 123
Hey, anyone know the cut off for graduates? I want to apply for 2024 entry with 94 points.

I remember seeing someone get an interview with 94 points for Notts & Lincoln in the Nottingham 2023 entry thread.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 573
Original post by TSR George

Note: This is a University of Nottingham at University of Lincoln Degree, rather than a University of Lincoln standalone degree.

Welcome to the University of Lincoln A10L 2023 Entry Discussion.

I score 125 ,is it too risky to apply considering it is just 2 marks above last years cut off
done
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 575
I need some help with Interview for Lincoln next week ( same as Nottingham) , can you pls DM me or whatsapp me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending