The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

ual freshers 2022

Hi I have no clue what to do about buying a freshers wristband/ pass and from who.
Like I need to know which provider is actually real or if I even need to buy it?
This is honestly the most confusing thing ever, there are so many help!!!!
double points if any 2/3 years have advice or you’ve already bought a freshers pass.
THANK YOU

I’m gonna be a first year at UAL (so if ur going ual tell me where you’re going :tongue:)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I have no clue what to do about buying a freshers wristband/ pass and from who.
Like I need to know which provider is actually real or if I even need to buy it?
double points if any 2/3 years have advice or you’ve already bought a freshers pass.
THANK YOU

I’m gonna be a first year at UAL (so if ur going ual tell me where you’re going :tongue:)

i’ve heard a lot of people saying that buying the wristbands isn’t worth it and that most of them are a scam. you’d probably be better off buying tickets for individual events
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
(Original post by Anonymous)Hi I have no clue what to do about buying a freshers wristband/ pass and from who.
THANK YOU

hiya! I hope your first year went well !! I'm applying to be a first year this september and i was literally having the same concerns as you are having now. I just wanted to ask how you found freshers week and how it happens in UAL, since I recently got the impression that it's quite independent, especially with the different colleges.
Thanks !! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending