The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

It’s still not too late to start on a course this September!

If you are still thinking about starting on a course this September, it’s not too late! If you are interested and would like to know your options, please feel free to give our dedicated Clearing team a call on 0800 923 88 88 or drop us a message below

We look forward to hearing from you soon! :smile:
Never too late!
London
Original post by LSBU Enquiries
If you are still thinking about starting on a course this September, it’s not too late! If you are interested and would like to know your options, please feel free to give our dedicated Clearing team a call on 0800 923 88 88 or drop us a message below

We look forward to hearing from you soon! :smile:

LSBU

I have given up my place at LSBU and taken a place at WU,

This was due to the complete incompetence of the staff that pick up phones in the Enrolment team; I have been waiting over 6 WEEKS to enroll.

We have a new PM and King, LSBU could not even enroll students

I have been fully enrolled at another university in London; it took WU 4 days, I will get my ID card next week.

bye lsbu

OTHERS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH LSBU, the Enrolment team, are rude gatekeepers.

ANYONE GOING TO LSBU GOOD LUCK

THE STAFF ARE USELESS
Original post by Anonymous
LSBU

I have given up my place at LSBU and taken a place at WU,

This was due to the complete incompetence of the staff that pick up phones in the Enrolment team; I have been waiting over 6 WEEKS to enroll.

We have a new PM and King, LSBU could not even enroll students

I have been fully enrolled at another university in London; it took WU 4 days, I will get my ID card next week.

bye lsbu

OTHERS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH LSBU, the Enrolment team, are rude gatekeepers.

ANYONE GOING TO LSBU GOOD LUCK

THE STAFF ARE USELESS

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Apologies regarding your enrolment and experience thus far.

Your feed back has been passed along to the head of enrolment.

Whishing you all the best with your studies.

LSBU Team.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending