The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Repeating Year Confusion

Hey there, so due to various health problems I was unable to submit any coursework for my modules, even the summer referals as my mental health took a decline over the summer. I applied for Exceptional Circumstances a week before the initial due date. Only yesterday was it updated to Upheld. It was the foundation year and my first attempt.

I've chased my course leader about what's happening next as I have recieved no word. I applied to SFE as if I'm repeating but my evision and beacon have 1st year modules and timetable, so my SFE is still awaiting confirmation. I have emailed student support about this but have recieved no response yet. My course leader hasn't recieved word of anything either. My results haven't updated from the initial June results either.

I've tried every avenue and I'm confused and stressed as I need the payments to pay rent, and the course starts in 2 weeks. What can I do, I was thinking about changing the year on my SFE from 0 to 1, but if it all gets fixed I'll have to do that again.
Reply 1
I changed the year on my student finance application, so waiting for that to process
If I'm wrong I'll have to jump that hurdle when I get to it ig
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending