The Liverpool FC Thread XVII

Scroll to see replies

NUNEZ!!!!
SALAH!!!!
Salah again!
Salah hat-trick!
Took Salah 5 mins to get his hat-trick
Reply 85
All the Prince Andrew shaggers absolutely stuffed back in their *****y boxes tonight.
ELLIOTT!!!! VAR gives it.
Missed the game but nice to see us find a clinical touch before the weekend game. I have very little hope but hopefully Pep is having sleepless nights about us.

Not sure our defence will cope with Haaland but hopefully we can give them a bloody nose with our attack too.
That is an up and down as in a roller coaster for Liverpool in this season. They are on course in Champions League, but the way behind the expectations in domestical league.

@mr tim
@Zerforax

What is your explanations?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Kallisto
That is an up and down as in a roller coaster for Liverpool in this season. They are on course in Champions League, but the way behind the expectations in domestical league.

@mr tim
@Zerforax

The tim-bot does not respond
Konate with the muscle problem. Missed training yesterday, doubtful for tomorrow.
Reply 91
Assume that would be Miner right back and Gomez into the centre?
Last year’s game was probably one of the best games in Premier League history at Anfield finishing 2-2 I believe. However, tomorrow we will get ****ed hard. Van Dijk’s unbeaten Anfield League record will come to an end.

Not a good moment with university being **** and then seeing us drop points after game after game.

Original post by mr tim
Konate with the muscle problem. Missed training yesterday, doubtful for tomorrow.

You’re always the bearer of bad news mate :frown:

Original post by Mess.
Assume that would be Miner right back and Gomez into the centre?

No other choice mate, unless you want Fabinho / Phillips at centre back. I think Klopp should go for Fabinho at centre back and then Henderson in the midfield.

Gomez was poor I heard at centre back in the games he has played so far.

Milner is finished. He should have left last season especially considering his wages. He should take the spot I would have most certainly had on the racing team 🏎

Original post by Kallisto

@mr tim
@Zerforax

Life is ****. Just when you think things can’t get any worse they do. Knowing our luck in life and sport right now, Liverpool will end up drawing Bayern or Real Madrid in the Champions League RO16.
(edited 1 year ago)
Klopp is such a hypocrite man
Alisson; Milner, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Elliott, Fabinho, Thiago, Jota; Firmino, Salah.

Subs: Kelleher, Henderson, Jones, Tsimikas, Nunez, Carvalho, Bajcetic, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold
Reply 95
Foden to score, Milner yellow and hauled off at half time
Reply 96
Expecting 4 for City here at least.

Elliot to be absolutely overran and look lost, Milner to get a yellow in the first 10 minutes, Thiago to have 67th minute injury and Henderson to somehow be blamed for it all.
Reply 97
Original post by Mess.
Expecting 4 for City here at least.

Elliot to be absolutely overran and look lost, Milner to get a yellow in the first 10 minutes, Thiago to have 67th minute injury and Henderson to somehow be blamed for it all.

Expect an absolute goalfest myself.

Need Salah Firmino and Haaland to score.

If Salah can't score against a makeshift left back then he's ******* done imo.
Reply 98
When Robertson gets in the box it’s like he’s never kicked a ball in his life.
SALAH!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest