The Student Room Group

Teaching myself Computer Science A-Level

In my last year and struggling. My new teacher doesn't know what he's doing and can't teach the subject. I need to get a high mark in this. My coursework is going fine but on tests and theory I am falling short. Because of my anxiety, tests and exams are going very badly. Are there any resources online that I can use to teach myself because my teacher won't? I don't really have the finance to be able to buy courses or a tutor. Any help or advice would be really helpful
Physics and maths tutor is all you need
isaac computer science has helped me a lot. what exam board do u do?
Original post by kfcloud
isaac computer science has helped me a lot. what exam board do u do?

I'm doing OCR for my exams
Original post by NellieNotExotic
I'm doing OCR for my exams

Who have you spoken to in school about this?
Original post by Muttley79
Who have you spoken to in school about this?

theres only one a level computer science teacher and he's the one who cant teach. there is nobody to talk to about it sadly. :/
Original post by NellieNotExotic
theres only one a level computer science teacher and he's the one who cant teach. there is nobody to talk to about it sadly. :/

You need talk to the Head of sixth form about this - who is marking yor work/coursework?
My head of sixth form left last term so I need to find who it is, and the same teacher is marking my coursework. :/
Original post by Muttley79
You need talk to the Head of sixth form about this - who is marking yor work/coursework?

Quick Reply

Latest