The Student Room Group

Astor House room available in Plymouth UK

Bronze ensuite, 51-week contract, £123 per week. I need someone to take over this contract as I am moving out, a clean modern room, in a good area of Plymouth, near to the university, town centre, and the sea. Has been cleaned and can be moved into as soon as the contract is signed.

Bronze En Suite Astor House | Plymouth | iQ Student Accommodation
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi I’m looking to move into QI Astor house for a bronze en-suite this year , im confused about the instalments the first is meant to be of 1st august but the student finance maintenance loans don’t come in until the end of September?
Reply 2
Original post by it's Eva's world
Hi I’m looking to move into QI Astor house for a bronze en-suite this year , im confused about the instalments the first is meant to be of 1st august but the student finance maintenance loans don’t come in until the end of September?

This is soo late but I was wondering that too did you get any answer? I’m having to save up for it
Original post by Shawnrou11
This is soo late but I was wondering that too did you get any answer? I’m having to save up for it

Hiii
I’m having to save up for it too !! They told me that the first one would be expected to be paid ourself by saving up or help with family and friends ( in my circumstances my family and friends have their own financial burdens and can’t help me out so I’m saving up for mine , luckily it’s only £585 for 1st august rather than 1k or so per others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending