The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Official Aberystwyth University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by sadmungbean
Hi! I‘ve firmed aber for medieval and early modern history starting 2023! (unconditional cuz i took a gap year and already have my alevel grades). It would be great to make friends!

Hello! I’ve also applied for Aberystwyth and I think it will be my firm, it would be nice to make friends beforehand!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by m1l
Hello! I’ve also applied for Aberystwyth and I think it will be my firm, it would be nice to make friends beforehand!

That’s the reason why I joined this section of student room. 😂
Reply 62
Original post by Hellboy2476
That’s the reason why I joined this section of student room. 😂

Yesss it’s very helpful! What are you course have you applied for?
Original post by m1l
Yesss it’s very helpful! What are you course have you applied for?

Astrophysics with a foundation year. I’ve already made it my firm choice and just waiting for the scholarship exam next week.
Reply 64
Original post by Hellboy2476
Astrophysics with a foundation year. I’ve already made it my firm choice and just waiting for the scholarship exam next week.

Ohhh nice, that sounds fun! I am also taking the scholarship exam next week and I’m so nervous lol
I am applying for the foundation year in computer science this year anyone else doing this course in September?
Applying for first year Compsci this year... Would be nice to chat with other applicants applying for the same course! :biggrin:
Hi, im applying here as my first choice, did the entrance exam too so fingers crossed for that!
im applying for psychology with an integrated year abroad! :smile:
Just got an email saying I have an unconditional now , exited to come to aber
Original post by Sam Andreetti
Just got an email saying I have an unconditional now , exited to come to aber

ayy congrats! what will you be studying?
Original post by sadmungbean
ayy congrats! what will you be studying?

Politics
Politics

I recieved an unconditional to study politics and modern history!!
Hi everyone! I’m a current Aberystwyth student if anyone has any questions. I’m not representing the university - just a student :smile:
Hi guys, recently got my unconditional for aber to do zoology! Would be nice to know some people before I get there :smile:
Going to Aber in September doing Physical geography! Excited and nervous at the same time!
Original post by Rebecca05
Going to Aber in September doing Physical geography! Excited and nervous at the same time!

What type accom u gonna go for? I'm torn between normal en suite and studio x
Original post by Sunflower66

I think that not having a studio might be nice to actually interact with other people
I think that not having a studio might be nice to actually interact with other people

True, and if I end up not liking living with others atleast I know I made friends n stuff?
Original post by Sunflower66

En suite
Does anyone have like a group chat or something, that might be nice to make friends before uni

Quick Reply

Latest