The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Whay type of people does each Accommodation attract

I am about to apply for student accom
But worried that the fferm penglais will be full of rich people lol
Like surely the pricier Accommodation will attract more rich people n like I don't wanna be stuck with people who are really snobby /Conservative lol

Or do u end up getting a mix of people in all Accommodation

I was thinking of going to Pentre Jane Morgan
I was think of Pentre Jane Morgan as well
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Hey there, my name is Mostafa and I'm a current student and ambassador for Aberystwyth University.

Aberystwyth has been ranked amongst the Top 5 Cheapest Cities for Student Accommodation in the UK by Student Crowd and other awards for accommodation which you can learn more about here. Wherever you live, there will always be a different mix of people, making it a great way to meet new people and make friends. Its important for you to consider what you like from your accommodation as each of our halls cater to different needs. For example, Pantycelyn is our Welsh-medium accommodation which is fully catered, or another example is Rosser which is one of our ensuite halls and Pentre Jane Morgan which has a different amount of students per house.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am about to apply for student accom
But worried that the fferm penglais will be full of rich people lol
Like surely the pricier Accommodation will attract more rich people n like I don't wanna be stuck with people who are really snobby /Conservative lol
Or do u end up getting a mix of people in all Accommodation
I was thinking of going to Pentre Jane Morgan

Hiya! My mutual friend said that he went to PJM and a rich snobby girl used his crockery and utensils so you'll find them in any accommodation to be fair. I'm going for fferm personally (I'm not a Tory + I'm from North Wales if that gives you any consolation haha).
My sibling is in Fferm, there are some posh people but overall it's fine. There's also poor people that got more grant money in there so it evens out.

Quick Reply

Latest