The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

How long will it take for me to get my Aberystwyth entrance exam results?

How long will it take for me to receive the results? Also will it be by email or by post? If i get an unconditional offer will it automatically be placed on UCAS?
Original post by disembodied-excl
How long will it take for me to receive the results? Also will it be by email or by post? If i get an unconditional offer will it automatically be placed on UCAS?

Hey there - I’m Mostafa, a current student and ambassador for the university.

You’ll usually get your results via email within 4-6 weeks after the exam.

Hope this helps!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Original post by Aberystwyth University Student Ambassador
Hey there - I’m Mostafa, a current student and ambassador for the university.
You’ll usually get your results via email within 4-6 weeks after the exam.
Hope this helps!
Say we don't make it. Will we get an email stating where we went wrong on the exam, or will it be a mass generalized email?
Original post by phily4
Say we don't make it. Will we get an email stating where we went wrong on the exam, or will it be a mass generalized email?

Hey there!

You will receive an email with your results and whether you've been awards you've received (i.e: unconditional offer) along with your overall score. You'll also receive a breakdown of your score. If you have any questions, do contact our scholarships team at [email protected]
Reply 4
Original post by Aberystwyth University Student Ambassador
Hey there!
You will receive an email with your results and whether you've been awards you've received (i.e: unconditional offer) along with your overall score. You'll also receive a breakdown of your score. If you have any questions, do contact our scholarships team at [email protected]
I've applied too, can i expect the results within the next 7 days?
Original post by rileymor
I've applied too, can i expect the results within the next 7 days?
you should have had them today

Quick Reply

Latest