The Student Room Group

Vodaphone 2023 graduate schemes

Hi, has anyone applied to any of Vodaphone graduate programmes?

Scroll to see replies

trying to apply but getting weird errors when there's nothing wront, idk if this is just me :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Lovellexx
trying to apply but getting weird errors when there's nothing wront, idk if this is just me :frown:

What types of errors are you getting? Also what Scheme are you trying to apply to if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Yamin2390
What types of errors are you getting? Also what Scheme are you trying to apply to if you don't mind me asking?

im applying to the technology scheme and getting error whentrying to submit. It says "Please correct the errors below.Invalid Field Id(s) : resume ". But my cv is the correct format and all.
Reply 4
im applying to the technology scheme and getting error whentrying to submit. It says "Please correct the errors below.Invalid Field Id(s) : resume ". But my cv is the correct format and all.

Maybe you might have missed something with an asterisk or if not then maybe contact them about the error. Btw I'm also applying to technology scheme.
Maybe you might have missed something with an asterisk or if not then maybe contact them about the error. Btw I'm also applying to technology scheme.

i will thanks!

I think it finally went through. On your profile under jobs applied, does it say unsiccessful already or did i already just fail the application stage 😭😭😭
Reply 7
Nice, did it get fixed after you contacted them or before. I'm not sure whether it says unsuccessful or not under jobs applied. Btw I'm not thinking of applying to vodaphone anymore because the role is based in Newbury and I'm in London.
Nice, did it get fixed after you contacted them or before. I'm not sure whether it says unsuccessful or not under jobs applied. Btw I'm not thinking of applying to vodaphone anymore because the role is based in Newbury and I'm in London.

Yea contacting helped.

Ohh yea i get that. There's also sky which has an office in osterly in london and BT too.
Reply 9
Yea contacting helped.

Ohh yea i get that. There's also sky which has an office in osterly in london and BT too.

I did apply to bt but got rejected unfortunately because I failed the online assessment. I have currently applied to bp and liberty global. Just need to complete the assessments within the next few days.
Hi guysI'm hoping to apply for the HR scheme. Just wondering if anyone else is a mature graduate and any advice for the whole process would be welcome, thanks!
I did apply to bt but got rejected unfortunately because I failed the online assessment. I have currently applied to bp and liberty global. Just need to complete the assessments within the next few days.

Sorry to hear that but god luck on all your other applications! I also know kpmg will be releasing technology graduate roles soon.
Original post by HopefulMango
Hi guysI'm hoping to apply for the HR scheme. Just wondering if anyone else is a mature graduate and any advice for the whole process would be welcome, thanks!

Hi, i am not a mature graduate but i don't think there will be much difference in the application stage. I just completed the video and game assessment stage, they ask you questions and you are given 1 minute to prepare your answer.
Reply 13
the sova pattern challenge was difficult for me and I achieved below average, however, the feedback was very positive for the video interview. btw I applied to finance. my portal still says complete Sova assessments but have received numerous emails from recruitment say my application is still being reviewed

good luck all!
Reply 14
Also, what was everones video interview scores like from the feedback report. Mine was 4 red squares and a sideways triangle, anyone know if that means a good score?
Reply 15
Sorry to hear that but god luck on all your other applications! I also know kpmg will be releasing technology graduate roles soon.

Thank you, and u too
Original post by Zeeyo
Also, what was everones video interview scores like from the feedback report. Mine was 4 red squares and a sideways triangle, anyone know if that means a good score?

Yea the pattern challenge was hard. I don't think the red squares and triangle mean anything, i have it too. But hopefully they should get back soon with the next steps. Good luck on your application.
Reply 17
Yea the pattern challenge was hard. I don't think the red squares and triangle mean anything, i have it too. But hopefully they should get back soon with the next steps. Good luck on your application.

yh hopefully. Good luck to you too!

was your video interview feedback similar to this " Overall, you were rated as being more effective than many other
candidates who completed the video interview. Your responses demonstrated that you are clearly motivated to join Vodafone and are an achievement driven individual who follows through on commitments so that you earn the loyalty of customers. You showed us that you are team-oriented in your approach and that you can effectively get things done together with others in order to achieve common goals and objectives. It was also evident that you are very much inclined to come up with fresh new ideas and look for ways to create a better future. Additionally, your responses showed us that you are someone who tends to experiment, learn fast, and maintain a strong focus on your own ongoing learning and development."

make me think I did well but the pattern challenge weakens my application LOL.
hey, was the pattern challenge timed?

Also what was the video interview like? scenario questions or competency or why this role?
Original post by Zeeyo
yh hopefully. Good luck to you too!

was your video interview feedback similar to this " Overall, you were rated as being more effective than many other
candidates who completed the video interview. Your responses demonstrated that you are clearly motivated to join Vodafone and are an achievement driven individual who follows through on commitments so that you earn the loyalty of customers. You showed us that you are team-oriented in your approach and that you can effectively get things done together with others in order to achieve common goals and objectives. It was also evident that you are very much inclined to come up with fresh new ideas and look for ways to create a better future. Additionally, your responses showed us that you are someone who tends to experiment, learn fast, and maintain a strong focus on your own ongoing learning and development."

make me think I did well but the pattern challenge weakens my application LOL.

so the feedback is copy and paste cuz i got the exact same thing 😂. I even thought they were nice for giving feedback.

Quick Reply

Latest