The Student Room Group

Biochemistry offers 2023

Has anyone received any offers for biochemistry 2023 entry? If so when did you send your application and what university.

Scroll to see replies

I don’t think so, but most internationals have received offers from KCL for biochemistry
none so far, i've heard that international students are hearing back faster though
Reply 3
Original post by catonfire
none so far, i've heard that international students are hearing back faster though

I've only got an offer from bath so far. I got my acknowledgement emails over a month ago now. They are taking their time haha
Original post by H3CKT0R
I've only got an offer from bath so far. I got my acknowledgement emails over a month ago now. They are taking their time haha

I’m still waiting to hear from Bath but have had offers from Warwick, Sheffield and York.
Reply 5
Original post by Castykid01
I’m still waiting to hear from Bath but have had offers from Warwick, Sheffield and York.

Oohh nice, congrats. Good luck with your other options
Original post by Castykid01

I'm doing biochemistry at Sheffield in September are you thinking about firming it ?
Hey, ive applied to Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine at Uni of Notts and Biochemistry and Medical Biochemistry at Bristol. Conditional offer from notts at AAB. Applied oct 9th
Original post by Jess_Lomas
I'm doing biochemistry at Sheffield in September are you thinking about firming it ?

Yes, deciding between Sheffield and Warwick I think.

Original post by Dhxneixkzkd
I don’t think so, but most internationals have received offers from KCL for biochemistry

Do you know why that is? I’m a home student and I’m still waiting to find out. Applied in early October. It’s kinda stressing my out waiting to hear back.
Original post by S16.x
Do you know why that is? I’m a home student and I’m still waiting to find out. Applied in early October. It’s kinda stressing my out waiting to hear back.

I think its because international students have to get everything sorted in terms of travel to the uk, visas etc.
I think its because international students have to get everything sorted in terms of travel to the uk, visas etc.

Oh, I see. Makes sense
hi, I received all five of my offers from Birmingham Nottingham Warwick Queen Mary and Kent and I applied on the 14th of November 2022
Original post by dantipuesto
hi, I received all five of my offers from Birmingham Nottingham Warwick Queen Mary and Kent and I applied on the 14th of November 2022

Congrats
Original post by dantipuesto

Hey,

Congratulations on your offers!

I am a current 4th year at the uni of Nottingham.
If you have any questions about the course, uni, accommodation, city etc then just let me know,
Emily :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by H3CKT0R
Has anyone received any offers for biochemistry 2023 entry? If so when did you send your application and what university.

Sent it mid September and received offers from Edinburgh Bath and Imperial rejected by Oxford and UCL
Original post by Aech23
Sent it mid September and received offers from Edinburgh Bath and Imperial rejected by Oxford and UCL

hey!! i haven’t heard back from edinburgh, are you living in england or scotland?
Reply 17
Original post by elenascience
hey!! i haven’t heard back from edinburgh, are you living in england or scotland?

Hi! I’m living in England, also I heard back very recently like a week ago
Original post by Aech23
Hi! I’m living in England, also I heard back very recently like a week ago

okay!! congratulations 🫶
Reply 19
Original post by Aech23

Well donee, do you know what your firm choice is going to be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending