The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Official University of Kent 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravenpri
hey! i actually got my pre-cas in the first week of may itself, right after i accepted the unconditional offer. but the students ive been in touch with havent gotten the pre-cas either. so idk why i was the one to receive it. they asked me to upload my passport, prev uk visas and check personal details.

That's neat. You seem to be the lucky one because I also know a few others who've applied to Kent (I got in touch via FB and Insta), and none of them have got the pre-CAS yet. How did you get pre-CAS? Did you do your bachelor's/any previous studies in the UK?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Kent for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hey! I am currently an Applicant for Psychology Undergraduate. I was happy to apply, because I really liked their Course Structure and fit the entry requirements. They were the only Uni that asked me to provide so many further information documents. My ID, my GCSE and previous qualification certificated and predicted grades (even though my tutor provided all unis with them when she did my reference). I sent everything with the help of my tutors 10 days before the deadline they gave me. And the status all of the documents I uploaded is "failed" and now they want further more detailed documents to remedy the failed ones. ???????

I am so confused. Even my tutors were perplexed why they want all of that and especially with the predicted grades separately, even though they were given these by my tutor.

I am contemplating if this is a sign that I should instead substitute that choice with a Psychology with foundation year In Bristol.

My other choices are Essex, Warwick, Southampton and Royal Holloway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending