The Student Room Group

Amazon apprenticeship 2023

Hi all, I’ve created this thread to help each other with answers to questions we might have.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, did you apply? If yes, when did you apply, which role and have you heard back?
Reply 2
Original post by Jaycee_88
Hi, did you apply? If yes, when did you apply, which role and have you heard back?

I applied for the SDE role and I just finished the video interview today, so not I have not heard back yet. What about you?
Original post by dertimedra
I applied for the SDE role and I just finished the video interview today, so not I have not heard back yet. What about you?

I applied for finance since towards the end of last year, maybe november, I don't know what's going on. No confirmation of application received, silence.
Original post by dertimedra

Any tips on what sort of things to expect?
I have applied for the corporate project management apprenticeship and just done the video interview today
Reply 6
Original post by 17177171Ammmmm
I have applied for the corporate project management apprenticeship and just done the video interview today

me too! how did you think you did?
Hi, does anyone have an idea when amazon assessment centres take place?
Original post by cloud001

I've seen a lot of different dates but I think around July usually. Hopefully not during exams.
Original post by xyzzz
me too! how did you think you did?

I feel like it was better than I expected because I practised my answers before clicking record. hopefully we get through to next round :smile:
Original post by 17177171Ammmmm

Hi, I have applied for the same thing and I need to complete the video interview by Friday. Any chance you could give me some tips about what to expect? What type of questions will they ask. Thank you!
Original post by palmier
Hi, I have applied for the same thing and I need to complete the video interview by Friday. Any chance you could give me some tips about what to expect? What type of questions will they ask. Thank you!

There is honestly more than enough info in the email they send you when they invite you to do the video interview. What role are you applying for and what location?
Original post by alanb21
There is honestly more than enough info in the email they send you when they invite you to do the video interview. What role are you applying for and what location?

The project management role in London.
Has anyone progressed for the software engineering role?
Original post by ILoveUIHateU

Have you? :h:
Have you? :h:

I’ve not got any news hermano that’s why I asked 😄
Original post by ILoveUIHateU

I've done the video interviews.
I applied for the project management role, I got an email saying they're reviewing applications currently and gave the dates of the assessment centres. Only thing is they're not until april and I have an offer from a different company which only gives me a week to decide if I want to accept the position or not lol. Hopefully we all hear back soon
The email I received from them says : Although subject to change, we expect our assessment centres for this apprenticeship programme to be taking place on the 25th - 27th April, 27th - 29th June and 4th and 5th July. :smile:

Reply 19
Anyone heard after doing their Hirevue interview ? Anyone applied for finance?

Quick Reply

Latest