The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2023 Watch

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pupillage.seeker
The status on one of my gateway sets says "In Process", whereas before it said "In Process - no action needed at this time". All my other apps say the latter, so I just wondered if anyone knows what the change means (if anything)?

+1 to this question. Two of my applications now just say 'In Process'.
I wonder if it simply means they have started the sift?
I have three apps that say this. Cue the over analysis! 😊
I looked at the past threads and there seems to be no mention of this unfortunately
Original post by pupillage.seeker
The status on one of my gateway sets says "In Process", whereas before it said "In Process - no action needed at this time". All my other apps say the latter, so I just wondered if anyone knows what the change means (if anything)?
I suspect it means nothing at all and there is no cause for alarm.
Anyone apply to Cobden House and received a acknowledgment of application?
Original post by Barbeyond
Anyone apply to Cobden House and received a acknowledgment of application?

I received an automatic acknowledgement email immediately after I submitted
Deka rejections out.
Original post by thatsthejoke
Deka rejections out.

Yep. First one this cycle ☹️
Just had a REALrating contextual survey request but can’t access the form as I completed it with the same email last year. Any idea how I can remedy this?
Rejections out from Central Chambers
Lots of drama about the gateway - did anyone fill out a 'Summary and Skills' section on the form?
First Round offers from Central Chambers out.
Original post by abclawlife
Lots of drama about the gateway - did anyone fill out a 'Summary and Skills' section on the form?

Didn’t know it existed why?
Original post by Ovleeir
Didn’t know it existed why?

That's the drama. The section was available for some applicants and not others, so Chambers have been asked to disregard this section where it has been completed.

So some applicants may have included information here and not elsewhere and so could be detrimented.
Original post by J_A_L_S
First Round offers from Central Chambers out.

Is this Central Chambers in Manchester?

If so I haven’t heard anything yet…
First round interviews for FTB are out.
Original post by Legally.Brown
Is this Central Chambers in Manchester?

If so I haven’t heard anything yet…

Yes, Central in Manchester. Email received this morning at 07:33, so doesn't seem to be a mass sent one to all successful / unsuccessful applicants so probably making their way through them today.

The email does contain a link to book your interview time and says this is first come first serve. So I imagine the emails would have gone out a similar time to be fair.
Cloisters written assessment out, does anyone know how long we have to do it?
Reply 79
I got an email from Littleton Chambers asking me to clarify a section of my application as they are currently in the process of marking it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending