The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Parking at edge hill

Hi I start my nursing course in January - how do I get a parking permit?

I will be travelling about 10 miles to Uni, I read somewhere you can apply when you enroll? When would that be and where would I park in the meantime?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I start my nursing course in January - how do I get a parking permit?

I will be travelling about 10 miles to Uni, I read somewhere you can apply when you enroll? When would that be and where would I park in the meantime?

Hi @Anonymous

It's great to hear you are joining us in January that's so exciting!

You will receive an email about Stage one enrolment which you can do before coming to university. You will then complete your Second stage on enrollment when you get the university and connect to the wifi - its very easy to do but if you need any help or support when you are on campus you can always go to the Helpdesk in the Catalyst (the library). You will need to enrol and receive your student number before you can apply for your parking permit. Since you mentioned you will be travelling 10 minutes into campus are you staying at home as appose to living in halls? Edge Hill offers free access to on-campus parking for commuting students. If you are staying on campus a nursing student I'm sure you will have no problem getting a permit for on campus parking due to your placement. You can apply for your parking permit online once you have enrolled here :smile:

In terms of parking until then I would highly recommend speaking to [email protected] for further advice and support.

I hope this is helpful,

Katie - Second Year Educational Psychology student
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending