The Student Room Group

British International Investment Impact and Investment Graduate

Got a telephone interview soon after the online application. Anyone else doing it/have done it willing to chat?

Scroll to see replies

(Original post by Henbenharris)Got a telephone interview soon after the online application. Anyone else doing it/have done it willing to chat?

Congrats on the telephone interview! Did you get into the AC?
Original post by Oliwia21
(Original post by Henbenharris)Got a telephone interview soon after the online application. Anyone else doing it/have done it willing to chat?

Congrats on the telephone interview! Did you get into the AC?

Thought it went well but haven’t heard yet. They said I’d hear in 10 days. T-minus 3 days. Starting to lose confidence. You doing it?
I got my invite yesterday but I have been waiting longer than two weeks

Original post by Henbenharris
Thought it went well but haven’t heard yet. They said I’d hear in 10 days. T-minus 3 days. Starting to lose confidence. You doing it?
I got my invite yesterday but I have been waiting longer than two weeks

Congrats on getting the invite! You doing it on the 18th ? Crossing my fingers for Monday
Congrats on getting the invite! You doing it on the 18th ? Crossing my fingers for Monday

Yes 18th! Hopefully will go well! Do you know how many people they will be willing to employ?
Did my telephone interview a week ago, so will probably expect to hear back (AC invite or rejection) next week.

I assume they are willing to hire similar numbers to last year (i.e. 6 people), but this may be more as they are expanding the programme.

@Oliwia21 Did they give you details on what to expect from the AC? Is there a modelling test or excel test? Is there a presentation / case study? Is it a full day or just a couple of hours?
Yes 18th! Hopefully will go well! Do you know how many people they will be willing to employ?

Hope it went/is going well for you today. Don’t think I’ve got through unfortunately. Wishing you luck!
Reply 8
those that had the AC on the 18th, how did it go? Any curve balls?
Has anyone heard back after the AC?
Reply 10
Just wondering if anyone had tips for the online test / competency skills test. Going through the next round.
Reply 11
Got a telephone interview soon after the online application. Anyone else doing it/have done it willing to chat?

what sort of questions did they ask in the video interview?
Reply 12

how long did it take you to receive a telephone interview after completing the online assessment
Reply 13
has anyone heard back about the AC for the 2024 intake yet?
Original post by alessia00
Nope, but I got an email saying they’re still reviewing applications and will get back to me before the 10th of Nov. Did you get a similar email?
Original post by alessia00
Nope, but I got an email saying they’re still reviewing applications and will get back to me before the 10th of Nov. Did you get a similar email?
Reply 16
Has anyone heard anything yet I submitted my application a week ago
Original post by 2001snake
Has anyone heard anything yet I submitted my application a week ago

Not yet. Anyone else?
Reply 18
Original post by ebenshadbolt
Not yet. Anyone else?

Me neither
Original post by _Brie_
Me neither

Me neither. I mean it said that they will get by the 10th which is today :-/