The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

University of Bolton MSc Physician Associate 2023?

Scroll to see replies

Have you heard anything?
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
I received my offers last week! Did anyone else?

Original post by Momo1998
Has anyone got offers yet?
Original post by Andielo1230

Still haven't. I called them up and they said I need to wait until the end of April cause I'm conditional
Original post by Momo1998
Still haven't. I called them up and they said I need to wait until the end of April cause I'm conditional

That’s so strange! I am conditional too. I did apply through their website though, so maybe that sped things up. Where are you hoping to go? The lack of funding is worrying me!
That’s so strange! I am conditional too. I did apply through their website though, so maybe that sped things up. Where are you hoping to go? The lack of funding is worrying me!

I applied through their website too,
I'm hoping to go reading . Bolton was my v first interview so I didn't do as well but I don't mind if I don't get it cause I wasn't gonna go anyway

did u get an email first ? maybe its easter. everyone I know seems to be getting offers slowly rather than all together. I'm working atm just trying to save up really! apply for SFE now that u have an offer :biggrin: hopefully I get an offer too cause its a nice safety net.. what conditions did they give u xx

Yupp I got mine last week too
Is anyone else still waiting?

I’m so worried 😞
Original post by MigratingBird

I’m so worried 😞

I called and they said its a rolling offer system. We will find out by the end of interviews. They're still interviewing apprantly. And yeah I havent got an answer yet too
Original post by MigratingBird

I’m so worried 😞

I am waiting too
Original post by Anonymous
I called and they said its a rolling offer system. We will find out by the end of interviews. They're still interviewing apprantly. And yeah I havent got an answer yet too

Really I remeber them saying , they interview all the people till the end of March and if you haven’t heard by may call them .
Original post by safina09
Really I remeber them saying , they interview all the people till the end of March and if you haven’t heard by may call them .

Ya same.

Yeah that's what they said. The admin team on the phone told me to wait another week or so
Reply 33
Yeah that's what they said. The admin team on the phone told me to wait another week or so

Oh okay , atleast you get a reply , whenever I try to call they just say that nobody’s their in the admission team to pick up the call. So hopefully 🤞we hear back soon.
Reply 34
Oh okay , atleast you get a reply , whenever I try to call they just say that nobody’s their in the admission team to pick up the call. So hopefully 🤞we hear back soon.

I am still waiting for them as well, but my interview was 18th April
Reply 35
Hello
They’re actually taking the ****. Such an unorganised university.
Reply 37
They’re actually taking the ****. Such an unorganised university.

Finally heard back from Bolton , got put on waiting list so don’t know if I will get a place or not
Anyone accepted their place at Bolton?
Finally heard back from Bolton , got put on waiting list so don’t know if I will get a place or not

Samee ! hehe XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending