The Student Room Group

Reading interview for architecture

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Idkbroo
That sounds lovely wow i wish the other interviews were more relaxed especially Reading 😭 and ay look at us connecting physics or whatever the hell that thought process is from to our daily lives - we belong at oxbridge fr fr
well ig now we wait for more news. Update me!

i know!! imagine a relaxed cambridge interview lol that would've been the dream :'). omg of course, if we're rejected they were just clearly too impressed with our genius. yes! definitely, let me know how your applications go - good luck!! :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by aabbiinn
i know!! imagine a relaxed cambridge interview lol that would've been the dream :'). omg of course, if we're rejected they were just clearly too impressed with our genius. yes! definitely, let me know how your applications go - good luck!! :smile:

Yeah they’d just be imitated by our intelligence and don’t want other students to look dumb compared to us :biggrin:
I will!! Good luck to u too
Reply 42
Good luck for tomorrow! Sending good vibes 💓
Reply 43
Update i was unsuccessful for Cambridge but i hope it worked out for you!
Original post by Idkbroo
Update i was unsuccessful for Cambridge but i hope it worked out for you!

ahh i'm so sorry, i was unsuccessful too. i hope you're feeling ok, i know it sucks at the moment but i'm sure we're just meant to be somewhere else (and obviously we're just too smart, it intimidated them lol), if you need to talk or anything i'm always here. fingers crossed for our other applications! (:
Reply 45
ahh i'm so sorry, i was unsuccessful too. i hope you're feeling ok, i know it sucks at the moment but i'm sure we're just meant to be somewhere else (and obviously we're just too smart, it intimidated them lol), if you need to talk or anything i'm always here. fingers crossed for our other applications! (:

Yes we’re too much of smart independent women that they just knew they couldn’t handle us 💅 It definitely feels disappointing but hey at least i don’t have the pressure of achieving A*AA-A*A*A lool
I might firm reading after all
Good luck to u too!! Remember that we have masters and could apply then if we wanted, but either way I’m proud of us for trying :biggrin:
Thank you and you also could always message me if you need to talk anytime <33
Original post by Idkbroo
Yes we’re too much of smart independent women that they just knew they couldn’t handle us 💅 It definitely feels disappointing but hey at least i don’t have the pressure of achieving A*AA-A*A*A lool
I might firm reading after all
Good luck to u too!! Remember that we have masters and could apply then if we wanted, but either way I’m proud of us for trying :biggrin:
Thank you and you also could always message me if you need to talk anytime <33

oh of course, can’t blame them really😌. yeahh i keep swinging between pretty disappointed and relief that hopefully wherever i end up will be a lot less pressure lol. ooh nice! i’m hoping to firm loughborough now if they give me an offer, so hopefully!! yess that’s very true, one of the upsides of architecture being such a long course haha. thank you!! (:
oh of course, can’t blame them really😌. yeahh i keep swinging between pretty disappointed and relief that hopefully wherever i end up will be a lot less pressure lol. ooh nice! i’m hoping to firm loughborough now if they give me an offer, so hopefully!! yess that’s very true, one of the upsides of architecture being such a long course haha. thank you!! (:

Hi @aabbiinn,

It's fantastic to hear that you're considering studying at Loughborough.

I just wanted to say that if you have any questions about studying at Loughborough, please feel free to get in touch :smile:

- Lindsay
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @aabbiinn,

It's fantastic to hear that you're considering studying at Loughborough.

I just wanted to say that if you have any questions about studying at Loughborough, please feel free to get in touch :smile:

- Lindsay

thank you, that’s so nice of you! (:
Reply 49

Same feeling tbh one moment i feel relieved the next i just think about all that effort and waiting gone to waste but it’s alright. I’ll wait for UCL now
Good luck for Loughborough!! Hope it goes well
Original post by Idkbroo
Same feeling tbh one moment i feel relieved the next i just think about all that effort and waiting gone to waste but it’s alright. I’ll wait for UCL now
Good luck for Loughborough!! Hope it goes well

tysm!! good luck with UCL, hope all goes well for you too (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending