The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Genes, Drugs and stem cells

I just got an offer from Imperial to study this course next year, just wondering who else will be doing this course next year as well?
Original post by mikeyao
I just got an offer from Imperial to study this course next year, just wondering who else will be doing this course next year as well?

Hi! I''ve applied for this course and am still waiting on a reply. Did you have to do an interview for it?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Yeah, before the interview they will give 3 papers and they will ask questions on one paper you are interested the most, good luck!
AM currently doing MSc in Stem Cell Therapy and it is interesting
Reply 4
Original post by Jaystyles
AM currently doing MSc in Stem Cell Therapy and it is interesting

Hi! That’s great, wondering if you could give some advice for studying the course
Original post by mikeyao
Hi! That’s great, wondering if you could give some advice for studying the course

This is a cross-disciplinary course where you will be equipped with extensive knowledge in
Successful advancement of tissue regeneration and repair which relies on combining fundamental and translational research expertise in areas of:

regenerative medicine
developmental biology
stem cell biology
inflammation research
Hi!
I just received an invitation for an interview for this course and was wondering if you could provide advice? What type of questions did they ask and was the interview mainly focused on asking questions regarding the paper or did they also ask questions about your personal statement and CV?
Original post by afmi7400
Hi!
I just received an invitation for an interview for this course and was wondering if you could provide advice? What type of questions did they ask and was the interview mainly focused on asking questions regarding the paper or did they also ask questions about your personal statement and CV?

Hey! when did you apply for this course exactly and when did you receive an interview? Hope your interview went well:smile:
Reply 8
Hi, I have also received an interview for this next week and was just wondering how the questions were like if you guys don’t mind sharing? Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending