The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accomodation in Manchester

Hi ! I'm from India and I'll be starting Uni in sept 2023, I would love to connect with other peeps who are looking for private accommodation.
I'll be joining University of Manchester for my master's in International development.
hey, I rebooked an accommodation I'm currently staying in for 2023 already but I need a replacement because I had no idea my sis was coming and I'm going to live with her. It's private and it's called MSV South. It's £176 for 44 weeks. I rebooked the room because it’s a good room. My room is an ensuite room on the top floor (3rd floor) so it’s really peaceful because there’s no noise above. It’s in a flat of four and the kitchen is spacious. It’s also on curry mile, 5 mins from LIDL and right near Worldwide so there’s plenty to do with cheap shops around. And it’s a 15 mins away from UoM and 20 mins from MMU so you don’t need to spend money on the bus. Let me know if you’re interested 💓

You also have the choice to live with a single gender.
Original post by Surbhi18
Hi ! I'm from India and I'll be starting Uni in sept 2023, I would love to connect with other peeps who are looking for private accommodation.
I'll be joining University of Manchester for my master's in International development.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hi. I’m looking for accommodation too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending