The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield offer! English and philosphy

hi everyone!! just recieved an offer from the university of sheffield for english literature and philsophy!!! anyone else going there?? thank you
Original post by uzerboozay
hi everyone!! just recieved an offer from the university of sheffield for english literature and philsophy!!! anyone else going there?? thank you

Got my offer a few months ago- History. Not sure about the course strcuture or the town though, anyone heard anything more pos/neg about the uni?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by rosieclover
Got my offer a few months ago- History. Not sure about the course strcuture or the town though, anyone heard anything more pos/neg about the uni?

You're on a mad one! sheffield is the town to be at!! can;t wait to go, such a fun town, fantastic course! hope to see you there!
Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer to study at Sheffield.

Everyone who has received an offer will receive an invitation to one of our offer holder days, which provide a great opportunity to meet the department and explore the campus.

In the meantime if anyone has any questions, let me know :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by University of Sheffield Alumni
Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer to study at Sheffield.

Everyone who has received an offer will receive an invitation to one of our offer holder days, which provide a great opportunity to meet the department and explore the campus.

In the meantime if anyone has any questions, let me know :smile:

thanks! so excited! i have so many questoins. whats the best thing about the university?
You're on a mad one! sheffield is the town to be at!! can;t wait to go, such a fun town, fantastic course! hope to see you there!

Youve convinced me. see you there. ASL?
Reply 6
Original post by rosieclover
Youve convinced me. see you there. ASL?

i ido NOT give out private information on the web. go to a dating website if that is what you want you will not get it out from myslef.
thanks! so excited! i have so many questoins. whats the best thing about the university?

That's a tricky question because I love so much about the University and the City itself.

I completed my undergraduate in BA History and Politics, and have stayed on to work for the university.

One of my favourite things about the university is the amount of extra opportunities that you can get involved in. I got involved in a wide range of societies, sport, volunteering opportunities and if it wasn't for the pandemic would have gone on a year aboard. My favourite thing about the city is how welcoming and friendly it is.

Congratulations on your offer!! If you would like to know anything about student life, accommodation or about Sheffield in general, head on over to our "ASK ME ANYTHING" threads!

Heyy I’m also going Sheffield to study English with philosophy !!
Original post by im.notnay
Heyy I’m also going Sheffield to study English with philosophy !!

Congratulations on your offer!!

I graduated from Sheffield last June so if you have any questions about studying in Sheffield, let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending