The Student Room Group

Standard Chartered Degree Apprenticeship 2023

I just applied for the front office financial markets degree apprenticeship for Standard Chartered. Has anyone else applied?

Predicted: A*A*A

Scroll to see replies

Original post by buldak
I just applied for the front office financial markets degree apprenticeship for Standard Chartered. Has anyone else applied?

Predicted: A*A*A

I have as well
Reply 2
Original post by Henrycollinson
I have as well

do you know the application stages?
Original post by buldak
do you know the application stages?

It’s on their website

https://www.sc.com/en/global-careers/early-careers/apply/
Reply 4

thank you!
Original post by buldak
thank you!

Have you completed the games assessment yet ?
Reply 6
Have you completed the games assessment yet ?

not yet! i have mocks rn so i’m going to wait until after. wbu?
Original post by buldak
not yet! i have mocks rn so i’m going to wait until after. wbu?

Not yet, will try it today
Reply 8
Not yet, will try it today

let me know how it goes
Did you guys upload a cover letter as well as a CV or just a CV?
Original post by RobVarga
Did you guys upload a cover letter as well as a CV or just a CV?

Just a CV
Has anyone heard back from the first online assessment?
Hey guys, I have also applied for the standard chartered apprenticeship. I’m doing my games assessment tomorrow. Has anyone already completed it?
Has anyone heard back from the first online assessment?

I just finished the assessment now. I'll let you know when I hear back!

Have you heard back yet?
Original post by emanuele.tateo
I just finished the assessment now. I'll let you know when I hear back!

Have you heard back yet?

Not yet, having spoke to current apprentices on the programme they said you won’t hear back until applications close. How did you feel you did ?
Not yet, having spoke to current apprentices on the programme they said you won’t hear back until applications close. How did you feel you did ?

I think the first assessment (Pymetrics Games) went okay - they don't give you any clear or quantitative feedback on how you performed so we'll have to wait and see..

Upon finishing the Pymetrics Games I received an email with an invitation to complete a Valued Behaviours Assessment.

Have you already completed this Assessment?
I think the first assessment (Pymetrics Games) went okay - they don't give you any clear or quantitative feedback on how you performed so we'll have to wait and see..

Upon finishing the Pymetrics Games I received an email with an invitation to complete a Valued Behaviours Assessment.

I haven’t received any email apart from saying my pymetric assessment was complete hopefully they’ll get back to me soon.

You also spoke to a current SC Apprentice - do you know how many stages of the application there are?
You also spoke to a current SC Apprentice - do you know how many stages of the application there are?

It says on their website. I think I’ve put the link in this thread already

Have you completed this ? I’ve just got my invite for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending