The Student Room Group

British Airways Apprenticeships 2023

Hello, has anyone applied to any apprenticeships with British Airways starting September 2023?

If so, how far are you with your application and what apprenticeship scheme did you apply for?

Scroll to see replies

Just got the AC invite !
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Just got the AC invite !

Which role did you apply for?
Original post by Kyle McNeil
Which role did you apply for?

Aspiring Leaders (Chartered Manager)
I don’t think I want the AC tbh
Hi! congrats for reaching the AC, hope it goes well. Are there any tips you could provide on the video interview stage??
Original post by LaraGirn07
Hi! congrats for reaching the AC, hope it goes well. Are there any tips you could provide on the video interview stage??

Honestly don’t remember it much because I did it months ago, have example ready to back up your point. Know British Airway’s company values. Understand your motivations for the company and the apprenticeship programme. Just be yourself, you’ll do great
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Honestly don’t remember it much because I did it months ago, have example ready to back up your point. Know British Airway’s company values. Understand your motivations for the company and the apprenticeship programme. Just be yourself, you’ll do great

Thanks for responding so quickly. Do you remember if the questions were timed? So for eg, 2 mins to plan your answer and 2 mins to respond?
Original post by LaraGirn07
Thanks for responding so quickly. Do you remember if the questions were timed? So for eg, 2 mins to plan your answer and 2 mins to respond?

Yeah it was! I’m pretty sure you could re-record the question at least once. (Don’t quote me on that tho)
(edited 1 year ago)
I just got an invite for a Virtual Assessment Centre in March! - Aircraft Engineering
virtual??, i got invited to an in person assessment centre on the 28th of feb and i dont know what to expect
Original post by syedaaaa
virtual??, i got invited to an in person assessment centre on the 28th of feb and i dont know what to expect

But it does say ‘virtual’ on the email so I assume it is taking place online.
Original post by Kyle McNeil
Hello, has anyone applied to any apprenticeships with British Airways starting September 2023?

If so, how far are you with your application and what apprenticeship scheme did you apply for?

Yep, I've applied for the Aircraft Maintenance apprenticeship scheme. I've done my video interview and completed my assessment centre yesterday. We got told results for the assessment centre will be given mid-March.
when did you complete ur assessment centre??, i did mine on the 28th of feb, it wasnt too bad to be fair but really scared for the results
Hey! Any tips for the virtual assessment centre? I have it on March 29th for the Business Professional Apprenticeship :-)
when did you complete ur assessment centre??, i did mine on the 28th of feb, it wasnt too bad to be fair but really scared for the results
(edited 1 year ago)
tbh idk what it'd be like for online candidates bc mine was in person, but the only thing i can say is be urself, they do an interview and ofc if you really have a passion for what you're applying for you'll be good, for me they did like a communication task to see how well we were with communicating with one another, a hand skills task, and an interview (aviation apprenticeship), so idk how it'll work for 2 of those tasks online.

Original post by scar.cp
Hey! Any tips for the virtual assessment centre? I have it on March 29th for the Business Professional Apprenticeship :-)
Thanks!! The info sheet says there will be a 45 min interview and a presentation task we have to prepare. Will anyone else be attending?
tbh idk what it'd be like for online candidates bc mine was in person, but the only thing i can say is be urself, they do an interview and ofc if you really have a passion for what you're applying for you'll be good, for me they did like a communication task to see how well we were with communicating with one another, a hand skills task, and an interview (aviation apprenticeship), so idk how it'll work for 2 of those tasks online.
goodluck!!, let me know how it goes, uve done great to even get this far!!
Thank you :smile:
goodluck!!, let me know how it goes, uve done great to even get this far!!
Reply 18
has anyone been told if they’re successful yet? (aircraft technician apprenticeship)
Reply 19

Have you gotten a response yet I done mine on the 24th of feb and still nothing from ba

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending