The Student Room Group

submitted ucas application 5 minutes late

im worried i submitted my application 5 minutes late as ive had trouble with the payments that i forgot about. i had the payment open 5 minutes prior to deadline however, i had issues with payments and could only send it 5 minutes after the deadline.

will i be ignored and declined?
Original post by kayconnorx
im worried i submitted my application 5 minutes late as ive had trouble with the payments that i forgot about. i had the payment open 5 minutes prior to deadline however, i had issues with payments and could only send it 5 minutes after the deadline.

There's a bit of leeway built into the system so your application will more than likely be flagged as 'on time' anyway.
ah nvm didn't know there was a leeway system
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kayconnorx

Isnt the deadline at 6pm today ?
the deadline isn't until 6pm
Original post by PQ
the deadline isn't until 6pm

Does it matter if UCAS doesn't process the application before the deadline?
Reply 6
6pm deadline.
Original post by robinshahs
Does it matter if UCAS doesn't process the application before the deadline?

All that matters is that you're on the submit page and pressing the button before the deadline (and if you're CLOSE to the deadline then taking screenshots showing the time)
UCAS has a habit of going down on deadline day, which is why I recommend to never leave it until the day itself. But here we are :smile:
My friend sent hers in a minute late, where does UCAS say anything about a leeway system?
Original post by ToniRosemary
My friend sent hers in a minute late, where does UCAS say anything about a leeway system?

They don’t.

your friend needs to RING ucas tomorrow and ask whether her application has been classed as on time or late.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending