The Student Room Group

If u r in u first yr of uni and applying to another uni again, do u put it in educat?

If u r in u first yr of uni and applying to another uni again, do u put it under your current application? Like under eduction? Plus what should I say about end date? The course is obvsly supposed to end after 3 years but I’m planning on leaving after first year, so should I say end in 3 yrs or 1 yr?
Yes you put it in - your education section is a FULL education history

You put the end date as the date you would leave IF you take up the place on the course applied for.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Yes you put it in - your education section is a FULL education history

You put the end date as the date you would leave IF you take up the place on the course applied for.

Thanks, one more thing, can I add more choices later. Say if I apply to 3 uni now can I add two more later?
Original post by Minminwun
Thanks, one more thing, can I add more choices later. Say if I apply to 3 uni now can I add two more later?

You can yes

They would be considered late applications but it's fairly common for universities to consider late applications for transfer students.

If you're applying anywhere even slightly competitive then get them in your application now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending