The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of nottingham economics 2023

Hi, has anyone applied to economics at University of nottingham for 2023?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, doing eco and maths if that helps 😂
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anon69420lol

Hi, I’m in year 12 and I’m thinking of applying to the same course but I don’t do further maths, so if possible could you tell me if you got accepted and what ur grades are. Thanks in advance
Yesss omg
Yes omg private message me ur snap and insta
Original post by AR4N
Hi, has anyone applied to economics at University of nottingham for 2023?
Reply 5
Has anyone visited the campus and able to advise on ensuite self catered accommodation for Economic student?
Original post by user_29
Hi, I’m in year 12 and I’m thinking of applying to the same course but I don’t do further maths, so if possible could you tell me if you got accepted and what ur grades are. Thanks in advance

I had AAAA predicted with further maths. I got a conditional offer of A in further maths and an A in any other subject. Sorry it's late lol
Reply 7
I had AAAA predicted with further maths. I got a conditional offer of A in further maths and an A in any other subject. Sorry it's late lol

No worries, thanks for replying! Do you think that I'd be disadvantaged for not having fm even if I got A*AA with A* in maths, and also do u think its wirth it to self study AS FM in y13 for these types of courses. Thanks once again:smile:
Original post by user_29
No worries, thanks for replying! Do you think that I'd be disadvantaged for not having fm even if I got A*AA with A* in maths, and also do u think its wirth it to self study AS FM in y13 for these types of courses. Thanks once again:smile:

Ahh, you see im not like all of these guys in being clued up tbh 😂. I'm not sure whether you would be disadvantaged considering as far as i know u dont even need further maths. I cant tell you whether its worth self studying FM in yr 13 as im not in uni yet but from what i know economics at uni does use a decent amount of maths. I can let u know how Nottingham is if/when i go there tho. LMK if u have any other questions
PS, I applied for eco/maths joint degree
Reply 9
Ahh, you see im not like all of these guys in being clued up tbh 😂. I'm not sure whether you would be disadvantaged considering as far as i know u dont even need further maths. I cant tell you whether its worth self studying FM in yr 13 as im not in uni yet but from what i know economics at uni does use a decent amount of maths. I can let u know how Nottingham is if/when i go there tho. LMK if u have any other questions
PS, I applied for eco/maths joint degree

Same do u know if there’s an offer holders gc?
Original post by tsr_7965
Same do u know if there’s an offer holders gc?

nah sorry lol like i said not clued up 😂 did u come to the offer holders day?
nah sorry lol like i said not clued up 😂 did u come to the offer holders day?

Yeah I went on the 29th one, did you?
Yeah I went on the 29th one, did you?

i went 22nd feb. what did u think of it?
i went 22nd feb. what did u think of it?

I liked it the course seems interesting and the maths block looked nice, wbu? Was notts ur first choice?
Reply 14

It helps thank you!!!!
I liked it the course seems interesting and the maths block looked nice, wbu? Was notts ur first choice?

Yh the course does seem pretty good the building is kinda small but its all good tho. I'm firming Notts, u?
(Original post by AR4N)It helps thank you!!!!

Original post by AR4N
It helps thank you!!!!

r u just doing eco or a joint bsc?
Reply 17
(Original post by AR4N)It helps thank you!!!!

r u just doing eco or a joint bsc?

Hi, Initially had applied for the Bsc Economics and International Economics, but switched it for Bsc Economics. The Bsc Economics just looked like it provided more flexibility for the modules. Do you study at Nottingham or did you apply in the same year as us (2023)?
Original post by AR4N
Hi, Initially had applied for the Bsc Economics and International Economics, but switched it for Bsc Economics. The Bsc Economics just looked like it provided more flexibility for the modules. Do you study at Nottingham or did you apply in the same year as us (2023)?

Oh nah lol i just applied this year, i will be going in september if I get an A in further maths and an A in one other subject. are u firming notts?
Reply 19
Oh nah lol i just applied this year, i will be going in september if I get an A in further maths and an A in one other subject. are u firming notts?

Yes I have firmed it. I see you may have as well. Do you have snap or insta?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending