The Student Room Group

I couldn't put in my reference in time? What to do now?

Applied on the dot and couldnt put it in lol. I didnt apply until 1 year after highschool and applied to Middlesex uni, birkbeck uni and uni of westminister.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
No answer I’m afraid. Just commenting so I can see the answer if anyone knows.
Original post by Micheal Mill
Applied on the dot and couldnt put it in lol. I didnt apply until 1 year after highschool and applied to Middlesex uni, birkbeck uni and uni of westminister.

You will normally still need a reference.

email each of your universities tomorrow afternoon with your full name, dob, course and ucas number explaining the problem and when you will be able to send them a reference.
Original post by PQ
You will normally still need a reference.

email each of your universities tomorrow afternoon with your full name, dob, course and ucas number explaining the problem and when you will be able to send them a reference.

What is dob? I'll call ucas tomorrow because I sent them a tweet lol about it all and I'll get in contact to change whatever I need. I got an email that my thing has already been sent off so I'll email all my schools tomorrow as well just incase. If they don't respond within 3 days after then I might call them to double make sure. Thx buddy
What is dob? I'll call ucas tomorrow because I sent them a tweet lol about it all and I'll get in contact to change whatever I need. I got an email that my thing has already been sent off so I'll email all my schools tomorrow as well just incase. If they don't respond within 3 days after then I might call them to double make sure. Thx buddy

DOB = date of birth

Don’t contact UCAS, email your uni choices directly and let them know you are obtaining a reference.
Original post by Admit-One
DOB = date of birth

Don’t contact UCAS, email your uni choices directly and let them know you are obtaining a reference.

Oh damn why not UCAS? I'll email the uni's then tomorrow with all of that 100% though.
Oh damn why not UCAS? I'll email the uni's then tomorrow with all of that 100% though.

UCAS just pass the application on that you submitted. They can’t add a reference now.

Wait until the afternoon to email. UCAS take a while to pass applications on so you don’t want your email to arrive before your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending