The Student Room Group

Hsbc work experience 2023 year 12

Hi all,

HSBC said on their website that the applications for work experience open in January. I’ve looked everywhere but cannot find any links to actually apply. Anyone found it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Likewise. Haven’t seen anything live yet!
Reply 3
Has anyone got response from HSBC after online assessment?
Original post by Fayeyang
Has anyone got response from HSBC after online assessment?

I had a email just a few days ago, I'll just paraphrase: 'thank you for completing the stages so far, the next step is telephone interviews, we'll let you know if you're invited to that soon, our team are still looking through applications'.
Reply 5
has anyone got the email today asking for confirmation of full time education and what they’re studying?? i wanna know so bad
Reply 6
Original post by .em
has anyone got the email today asking for confirmation of full time education and what they’re studying?? i wanna know so bad

What location did you apply for?
Reply 7
I’ve applied for london hbu ! (Original post by Liv45)What location did you apply for?
Reply 8
Original post by .em
I’ve applied for london hbu ! (Original post by Liv45)What location did you apply for?

Same! Still haven’t heard anything yet
yeah I got this email but it didn't say that they're still looking through applications
Original post by DishPerson :)
I had a email just a few days ago, I'll just paraphrase: 'thank you for completing the stages so far, the next step is telephone interviews, we'll let you know if you're invited to that soon, our team are still looking through applications'.
Reply 10
Has anyone got onto the telephone stage at all? Or does anyone know when that happens?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
It is interesting how times change.

15 or so years ago I walked into a Halifax with my parents and they randomly asked the manager on my behalf if I could do some work experience there. The manager agreed and that was that :biggrin:. Spent a week there and then another week being a teacher. Both were pretty interesting roles.
Reply 12
Original post by AA-K1
Has anyone got onto the telephone stage at all? Or does anyone know when that happens?

I haven’t, has anyone heard back from them at all? I got an email on the 22 March that said:

Thank you for completing the assessments thus far. The next and final stage in the recruitment process is our Telephone Interview. Please kindly note, an invitation to the next stage of our selection process is not guaranteed despite successfully completing previous stages of our assessments. We recruit on a rolling basis and our team is continuing to review applications for the role that you have applied for. Should your application be shortlisted, we will be in touch.

Please note that this is not an invitation to the next stage but rather an update on your application. We will be in touch with a definite update as soon as possible.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 13
Same
Original post by Liv45
I haven’t, has anyone heard back from them at all? I got an email on the 22 March that said:

Thank you for completing the assessments thus far. The next and final stage in the recruitment process is our Telephone Interview. Please kindly note, an invitation to the next stage of our selection process is not guaranteed despite successfully completing previous stages of our assessments. We recruit on a rolling basis and our team is continuing to review applications for the role that you have applied for. Should your application be shortlisted, we will be in touch.

Please note that this is not an invitation to the next stage but rather an update on your application. We will be in touch with a definite update as soon as possible.
Original post by 0le
It is interesting how times change.

15 or so years ago I walked into a Halifax with my parents and they randomly asked the manager on my behalf if I could do some work experience there. The manager agreed and that was that :biggrin:. Spent a week there and then another week being a teacher. Both were pretty interesting roles.

Hey how have you been?
Reply 15
How long did everyone's telephone interview take them?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 16
I haven’t had one yet. Have you?

Original post by t0m.13
How long did everyone's telephone interview take them?
Reply 17
Yes had one today!
Reply 18
What location did you apply for? Hope your interview went well.
Original post by t0m.13
Yes had one today!

I've just been called for a telephone interview! I was wondering how long yours lasted... Did it take the full half an hour? I need to book a slot but I just wondered if it would take the full time they've suggested...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending