The Student Room Group

Hsbc work experience 2023 year 12

Scroll to see replies

Original post by summerak
Hiii, could you explain how you applied. I’ve looked but there was no link to actually apply for the student work experience programme.

i emailed them and it actually hasn’t been opened, they said february 19th
Original post by isinhegus2928
i emailed them and it actually hasn’t been opened, they said february 19th

Woah - I keep on seeing you everywhere lol
Looks like we're planning on applying to the same places.
Original post by RandomPerson317
Woah - I keep on seeing you everywhere lol
Looks like we're planning on applying to the same places.

yeahhh, what a year you in?
yeahhh, what a year you in?

Year 10. Wbu?
Year 10. Wbu?

ohh same
ohh same

Nice! By your work experience choices, I'm guessing you want to go into Finance/Tech as well? What GCSEs did you take?
Nice! By your work experience choices, I'm guessing you want to go into Finance/Tech as well? What GCSEs did you take?

yeahh, i’m assuming u want to go into the same field aswell? i took business geography computer science plus all the compulsory subjects, including gcse further maths and rs. what did u take?
(edited 2 months ago)

yeahh, i’m assuming u want to go into the same field aswell? i took business geography computer science plus all the compulsory subjects, including gcse further maths and rs. what did u take?

Yep! I would've loved to take Business if my school offered it lol I took Geography, Latin, Food and Computing (+ all the compulsory subjects). Possibly Further Maths but we don't start the curriculum until Y11.
Reply 128
I think the HSBC applications opened today, but all the application asked was the inclusivity/diversity questions, do you think we'll get called to do a phone/video interview or are they basing everything off this initial application
Reply 129
Original post by CicilyTG
I think the HSBC applications opened today, but all the application asked was the inclusivity/diversity questions, do you think we'll get called to do a phone/video interview or are they basing everything off this initial application
did they not ask for a CV? (i haven't checked yet)

if not, they'll probably filter people out using an online assessment and then do telephone interviews i think.
Reply 130
I don’t think there was anywhere to submit your CV, but I may be wrong so let me know !
i think the first stage is just alot of admin questions
Reply 132
i think the first stage is just alot of admin questions

I finished the online assessment a while ago. Anyone heard back?
Original post by SAA007

I haven’t yet, think they send out replies in April
Reply 134
Original post by SAA007

nope i’m still waiting
I got a call from them asking for a phone interview, anyone else get that update ?
I got a call from them asking for a phone interview, anyone else get that update ?

Congratulations hope it went well!! I haven't heard anything yet

Is this for London? When did they call you and when is your phone interview? Good luck

Yes same except I declined bcs I thought it was a scammer then they sent a voice msg 😭😭
Original post by sunny:)
Yes same except I declined bcs I thought it was a scammer then they sent a voice msg 😭😭

omg lmao i would've done the same
when did they call you and what did they say on the voicemail if you're okay with sharing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending