The Student Room Group

Question about trading in old phone for a new one

In the past when I have bought new phones transferring my data from the old to new phone has been easy, as they have been iPhones it transferred via sync/automatically
However this time I would like to trade in my phone for a new one, I am wondering would they let me transfer all my data first before handing the old one in?

I am not sure how it would work
Yea. The staff could help you with it as well.
Original post by Awaitingquavers
In the past when I have bought new phones transferring my data from the old to new phone has been easy, as they have been iPhones it transferred via sync/automatically
However this time I would like to trade in my phone for a new one, I am wondering would they let me transfer all my data first before handing the old one in?

I am not sure how it would work

i did this recently!! if you buy a phone in person they can transfer things for you right there and then although it could take hours if your stuff isn't all backed up,, if everythings on the cloud you could just go home and restore it,,, if you buy a phone online it'll come with another box to send your phone in with and you'll have a time frame to do the transfer and mail your old phone to wherever they go (:
^^^ Thanks

I have traded it (iPhone 13) for a iPhone 14 and to be honest my old screen looked better quality : D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending