The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uni york law

heey anyone got an offer in law in uni of york?
(Original post by Anonymous)heey anyone got an offer in law in uni of york?

nope, not yet and i'm getting worried now !
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous
heey anyone got an offer in law in uni of york?

Original post by mariambeldi
(Original post by Anonymous)heey anyone got an offer in law in uni of york?

nope, not yet and i'm getting worried now !

Hi both,

So great to hear that you've applied to study Law at York!

Don't worry that you've not had your offer from us just yet, we've received an unprecedented number of applications for Law as possible, and we are working through them as quickly as we can. All decisions will be made by the UCAS deadline of 18 May.

I hope this puts your minds at ease a little!

Best wishes - Hannah :smile:
Reply 3
Hello, my son still has not heard back from his law application to York, does that mean he has been rejected?

So great to hear that you've applied to study Law at York!

Don't worry that you've not had your offer from us just yet, we've received an unprecedented number of applications for Law as possible, and we are working through them as quickly as we can. All decisions will be made by the UCAS deadline of 18 May.

I hope this puts your minds at ease a little!

Best wishes - Hannah :smile:
Reply 4
My son has not heard anything back from his law application to York, does that mean he has been rejected?
My son has not heard anything back from his law application to York, does that mean he has been rejected?

If it does not say that he has been rejected, then it means that he has not been rejected. That is how it works, just wait until the 18th of May, as that's when you can definitely determine that you have been rejected. Until then, it's fair game, and there's no point speculating.
Reply 6
Is there anyone from York university law department who can answer this question please?!
Is there anyone from York university law department who can answer this question please?!

:rolleyes: Email the York Law department if you're so desperate to hear what I've just said again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending