The Student Room Group

offers from The Courtauld, UCL + Birmingham

Has anyone got an offer from The Courtauld, UCL or Uni of Birmingham yet?

Scroll to see replies

I am still waiting on UCL
Reply 2
Glad its not just me!

Original post by Nikki090
Original post by cmbnl2003

I have an offer from the Uni of Birmingham :smile: Still waiting on UCL. You can connect with offer holders from UoB here, and you can check out the UCL applicants 2023 thread and UoB applicants 2023 thread for more info too.
Reply 4
Original post by sleep_supremacy
I have an offer from the Uni of Birmingham :smile: Still waiting on UCL. You can connect with offer holders from UoB here, and you can check out the UCL applicants 2023 thread and UoB applicants 2023 thread for more info too.

Thanks! well done on your offer, hopefully they'll be in touch soon with mine :smile:
Thanks! well done on your offer, hopefully they'll be in touch soon with mine :smile:

Wishing you the best of luck! :biggrin: What course did you apply for?
Glad its not just me!

Original post by Nikki090

UCL seem to generally take a long time to send offers out for all courses - most people last year didn't hear back until nearly the end of the UCAS guidance given to unis (May-ish I think). I didn't get a decision until mid-May as I recall last year (different course). So don't read too much into it, and remember you don't have to respond to your options until you hear back from all of them - the "timer" to respond only starts after you get your final decision!
Original post by artful_lounger
UCL seem to generally take a long time to send offers out for all courses - most people last year didn't hear back until nearly the end of the UCAS guidance given to unis (May-ish I think). I didn't get a decision until mid-May as I recall last year (different course). So don't read too much into it, and remember you don't have to respond to your options until you hear back from all of them - the "timer" to respond only starts after you get your final decision!

Repped :smile: Well said!
Reply 8
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Wishing you the best of luck! :biggrin: What course did you apply for?

History of art, what about you? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by artful_lounger

ah thats really helpful thank you! Just a bit antsy as I'm already in uni at the mo and looking to go elsewhere so wanting to know asap hahah! but yeah ill hang on :smile:

I applied for biomed :smile:
Reply 11
(Original post by sleep_supremacy)I applied for biomed :smile:

ooh fab!

I got an offer from ucl chem! 😁

did you end up hearing back from ucl? im still waiting for HoA
Reply 14
Original post by ace12345678
did you end up hearing back from ucl? im still waiting for HoA

Yeah i heard back a few weeks ago. i got an unconditional offer :smile: i hope you hear back soon!! fingers crossed
Yeah i heard back a few weeks ago. i got an unconditional offer :smile: i hope you hear back soon!! fingers crossed

oh my god congratulations!! that’s amazing :smile:
what’s your top choice?

I am waiting to hear from UCL, hopefully we will hear soon 🤞
Original post by Courtney2023

are you waiting for history of art as well?
Reply 18
Original post by ace12345678
oh my god congratulations!! that’s amazing :smile:
what’s your top choice?

Ahh thank you! i have no idea tbh. i got unconditional from The Courtauld and Ideally would like to go to the open day before i accept any of my other offers. I went to the Bham open day today but wasn't too sure. What about yours? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Courtney2023

good luck!! im sure you will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending