The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

MPAS MMI interview at St. George

Hi, has anyone had a MMI interview at St. George's for Masters in Physician Associate. I have got mine coming up but not sure how to prepare for it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
Reply 1
Original post by beejkkkk
Hi, has anyone had a MMI interview at St. George's for Masters in Physician Associate. I have got mine coming up but not sure how to prepare for it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

hii did you have the interview yet?
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Reply 2
not yet

Original post by mia.x24
hii did you have the interview yet?
Reply 3
not yet

I have mine on the 28th. I’ve been trying to watch videos to help me get an idea of what to expect. Good luck for your interview.!
Reply 4
Thank you, good luck to you too. Have you had any MMI interview before. This is going to be my first ever one and I am so nervous

Original post by mia.x24
I have mine on the 28th. I’ve been trying to watch videos to help me get an idea of what to expect. Good luck for your interview.!
Reply 5
Thank you, good luck to you too. Have you had any MMI interview before. This is going to be my first ever one and I am so nervous

Nope I haven’t :frown: I’m really nervous about it too. I guess the best advice would be to practice role play scenarios and apart from that just be yourself and not overthink it too much !
Reply 6

Hey, have you heard anything back yet? I received an offer not too long ago and I have a few questions for anyone that has received an offer too!
Reply 7
Yes, same I got a conditional offer sent last week.

Original post by GoldAU
Hey, have you heard anything back yet? I received an offer not too long ago and I have a few questions for anyone that has received an offer too!
Reply 8
Yes, same I got a conditional offer sent last week.

Congrats! Is there a way to accept the offer or do we wait till we firm and insure?
Reply 9
Congrats to you too. Yes you can accept the offer on UCAS site and make it as your firm option.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by GoldAU

Hi, congratulations on your offer, I was wondering if you could tell me the structure of the interview and how it was in general?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending