The Student Room Group

Lidl Graduate Scheme 2023

Has anybody else reached the final stage of the 2023 Lidl Graduate Scheme?

I was informed about a month ago that I had passed the maths test and was invited to an assessment centre at the end of February (it was scheduled for next week). Since then, I’ve had very little communication about the interview, until today. I received a call saying that my interview has been cancelled due to a business decision and my application will not be taken any further. Of course, I am gutted, especially as I have spent the past month preparing for it and moved personal commitments to accommodate for the interview.

Has anybody else had a similar experience?
Reply 1
Original post by Gradx
Has anybody else reached the final stage of the 2023 Lidl Graduate Scheme?

I was informed about a month ago that I had passed the maths test and was invited to an assessment centre at the end of February (it was scheduled for next week). Since then, I’ve had very little communication about the interview, until today. I received a call saying that my interview has been cancelled due to a business decision and my application will not be taken any further. Of course, I am gutted, especially as I have spent the past month preparing for it and moved personal commitments to accommodate for the interview.

Has anybody else had a similar experience?

Hi sorry to hear that happened.

Also, how long after the maths test did you get invited to an assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest