The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know when we will hear? I have to confirm my choice and put a deposit down soon….
any news guys??
Any news 🙄
Original post by Newcomer12
Any news 🙄

Original post by mollyfinch1
any news guys??

Unfortunately not! I’m sure they wouldn’t do silent rejection? Don’t get what the hold up is all about!
Any news?😄 I guess it's anytime now. Good luck everyone
Still nothing. Friday at the very latest I’m sure
Fingers crossed folks - the wait has been painful!
Original post by mollyfinch1
Still nothing. Friday at the very latest I’m sure
I saw your response and got my hopes up😅 Good luck, the wait should be over soon!
Original post by Tristan S.
Fingers crossed folks - the wait has been painful!
My Lincoln's Inn portal has been updated to: 'Awaiting Financial Information'. I hope it's a good sign!
Original post by itsmateusz
My Lincoln's Inn portal has been updated to: 'Awaiting Financial Information'. I hope it's a good sign!

Mine too - the wait is painful!
yes I also have that, I wonder does that mean we find out after 3rd May once all information has been collected?

Guys omg!!! results are out!! I'm chuffed - major scholarship! :O

Congrats I also got a scholarship! Is the funding the same in terms of means tested for all of the scholarships?
Congratulations! 'Only' a minor scholarship my end but as equally chuffed.
Original post by Jazzyjellycrack
Congrats I also got a scholarship! Is the funding the same in terms of means tested for all of the scholarships?

Original post by Tristan S.
Congratulations! 'Only' a minor scholarship my end but as equally chuffed.

I believe all scholarships are means-tested, so it doesn't really matter whether it's a major or minor scholarship. Huge achievement - congratulations!
Any idea when we’ll hear which name one we will get? I’ve got a major one but want to defer it until next year
Original post by Jazzyjellycrack
@DOTEOT

Had my interview can say it was awful😂😂 my mind went blank the moment I started talking I forgot everything and I didn’t list the 3 main characteristics honestly, leadership and teamwork when asked. Very happy I made it to the interview stage and I’ll definitely do better next year when I apply. My panel was amazing I just couldn’t make my answers stick.

Hi, did they ask you to explain the times you were a leader or teamwork?

Latest

Trending

Trending