The Student Room Group

GCSE question repetition

Hi, I do edexcel english lit, and for this we look at 3 books. For two of the books (Jekyll and Hyde, and Romeo and Juliet), we have to write a short essay analysing a theme/character which is presented throughout the book. Do you think they would ever repeat a theme/character? I just am unsure if I should revise themes/characters that have come up in past papers, or not bother too much if they're not going to come up again. :smile:
They can repeat characters or have you analyse a different quality of the character. I would revise all the characters and see how they interconnect to each other. With my exam board, AQA, you could basically use another character to talk about one that you didn't know much about or many quotes. Ie the 'goodness' of Jekyll is different to Hyde and they juxtapose each other. Badly written, I haven't done English since June.
Reply 2
thank you !
Hi guys I know its a bit too late for this post, but does anyone know what was the 2022 paper 1 question 5 question.

GOT MOCKS TMR STRESSING ME OUT!!

aqa
Original post by Yourname123456
Hi guys I know its a bit too late for this post, but does anyone know what was the 2022 paper 1 question 5 question.

GOT MOCKS TMR STRESSING ME OUT!!

aqa

Don't cheat - it won;t help you in the summer
i know but it might not be the question you know, i know its not helpful but im desperate
please help
Original post by Muttley79
Don't cheat - it won;t help you in the summer

maybe it did... I got all 9s in GCSE (I did not cheat)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending